Space Moon v1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rihanna might make her way onto mine, so yes.

death metal, a-ok.

dont try to please the crowd. please yourself. give me your favorite(s). into a cohesive piece.

give me the radiohead, kelly clarkson, gnarls barkley, u2, muse, kings of leon, arcade fire, white stripes, robbie williams, rihanna, 50 cent, eminem, godsmack all on one playlist and make it work and ill give you a cookie.

you have plenty of time to send me a song or two or a new playlist. no rush. feel free to redo it and make it have your guilty pleasures.

mine will have one or two :ohmy: :drool:

WTF is the point of this? This is just doubling up on the Symphonic Mini Desert Island.

We should battle this out West Side Story-style, complete with dancing and singing Puerto Ricans.

Axver said:
WTF is the point of this? This is just doubling up on the Symphonic Mini Desert Island.

Excuse you?

But who gave you the authority to say what the point of this is.

For starts, I will give you the point of it despite your (as usual) condescending attitude.

Point I:

I was not permitted to play in Desert Island. Therefore, I want to be able to play and make playlists and share my musical tastes and therefore receive other GOOD songs as well.

Point II:

I don't want to play in a "PROG ONLY" or "ART ONLY CONCEPT ALBUM" because i'm not interested in that. I'm interested in hearing peoples favorite songs and their musical tastes to expand them, even if they are pop like Rihanna or Jay Z or stuff like that. Radio is not the devil even though it oft sucks.

Point III:

The Desert Island playlists are far too long. 60 minute playlists are much easier and allows an easier and more pleasurable listening experience rather than droning on and on and on and on struggling to get 2:40 worth of music to fit. Who has time to actually listen to every song in a 16 person competition when each list is nearly 3 hours? 8 or maybe 16 people (because yes axver, people actually LIKE this idea, so I think it will likely expand) having 1 hour playlists is much more managable and enjoyable and makes for an easier listening experience as well as more installments so other people can play quicker. GG mentioned she wanted to play and so has NSW and they wont have to wait that long for Space Moonv2.

So please, stay the fuck out of my thread if you're going to come in and be all condescending and high and mighty saying "WTF is the point of this." I really don't know where your pompous attitude comes from; but its this attitude that makes me want to have space moon in the first place and makes me happy that you didn't allow me to play in desert island. I can have my playlists on here and share them with others without your high and mighty scruitny which is 100% without merit.

Axver said:

spacemoonxw5.jpg

Mountain Dew Ma said:
Point I:

I was not permitted to play in Desert Island. Therefore, I want to be able to play and make playlists and share my musical tastes and therefore receive other GOOD songs as well.

Why the hell would I let a troll/alter compete in Desert Island III?

Point II:

I don't want to play in a "PROG ONLY" or "ART ONLY CONCEPT ALBUM" because i'm not interested in that. I'm interested in hearing peoples favorite songs and their musical tastes to expand them, even if they are pop like Rihanna or Jay Z or stuff like that. Radio is not the devil even though it oft sucks.

If you'd paid attention, you'd have seen that we're probably going to switch to the 80 minute overall format anyway, with the full-blown tournament only for special occasions.

This counts as my response to your third point too.

So please, stay the fuck out of my thread if you're going to come in and be all condescending and high and mighty saying "WTF is the point of this." I really don't know where your pompous attitude comes from; but its this attitude that makes me want to have space moon in the first place and makes me happy that you didn't allow me to play in desert island. I can have my playlists on here and share them with others without your high and mighty scruitny which is 100% without merit.

I'll post in whatever thread I like however I like, thank you very much. I don't need you to talk down to me like you're somehow a better person who's been victimised. You're the one who keeps posting "do the dew" bullshit like you're somehow cool.

Axver said:

I'll post in whatever thread I like however I like, thank you very much. I don't need you to talk down to me like you're somehow a better person who's been victimised. You're the one who keeps posting "do the dew" bullshit like you're somehow cool.

THE MOON: IN SPACE

i never wanting to go into DI cause it seems if you actully throw in some music that isnt indie or something other you wont get voted for...if you just throw in a guilty pleasure then someones gonna ask WTF U STUPID COW U ARENT A REAL MUSIC FAN!!!!?!?!?!?:devilmusicfan: and here we can be ourselves so Axver shut up we're having fun stop being a pain thanks!:madspit:

Axver said:

Why the hell would I let a troll/alter compete in Desert Island III?

If you'd paid attention, you'd have seen that we're probably going to switch to the 80 minute overall format anyway, with the full-blown tournament only for special occasions.

This counts as my response to your third point too.

Right now you're the only one trolling big boy. I don't go into your threads and say WTF IS THE POINT OF THIS OMG GUYS I HATE IT I HATE IT :( :(.

I haven't paid much attention to the DI aside from what some people tell me about it and how some have shared their playlists with me. I found them to be good but too long at times.

Hence, Space Moon where I can play and have shorter playlists and not worry about art and cohesive paradigm orthodox's solstices on the third advent in a leap year to make sure that my segue is 100% perfect on that day in 2028.

Why do you keep saying I'm a troll/alter?? I told you a hundred million times already that I never was an alter boy even though I went to Catholic school.

And I'm a troll? wouldn't I have been banned by now If I were a troll? Wouldn't people have beef with me if I were a troll? The only one trolling and looking like a fool right now is you.

Find me all the super serious threads i've posted Do the Dew in. Please. and I'm sorry that you can't handle just a LITTLE humor in your life. I'm sorry. I truly am.

You don't need ME to talk down to YOU? Excuse me?? "WTF IS THE POINT OF THIS?" Who's being condescending here? Really.

Do The Dew, DQ Something New.™

AtomicBono said:
if you don't wanna play then why post in the thread?

I didn't realise there was a new rule that you have to be a competitor to post in this thread. I have an opinion about this "competition" (will it vanish as quickly as the one Canadiens said he'd do?), so I'll post it.

love_u2_adam said:
i never wanting to go into DI cause it seems if you actully throw in some music that isnt indie or something other you wont get voted for

Hey, that fucking pisses me off too.

love_u2_adam said:
i never wanting to go into DI cause it seems if you actully throw in some music that isnt indie or something other you wont get voted for...if you just throw in a guilty pleasure then someones gonna ask WTF U STUPID COW U ARENT A REAL MUSIC FAN!!!!?!?!?!?:devilmusicfan: and here we can be ourselves so Axver shut up we're having fun stop being a pain thanks!:madspit:

:hug:

guilty pleasures in music can be nice :shh:

but yes, everybody was/is having fun in this thread so lets keep it that way :)

Mountain Dew Ma said:

Hence, Space Moon where I can play and have shorter playlists and not worry about art and cohesive paradigm orthodox's solstices on the third advent in a leap year to make sure that my segue is 100% perfect on that day in 2028.

:love:

Mountain Dew Ma said:
Right now you're the only one trolling big boy. I don't go into your threads and say WTF IS THE POINT OF THIS OMG GUYS I HATE IT I HATE IT :( :(.

I asked what the point is not because I dislike it, but because it is essentially repeating what we already have. Hell, you could just about merge the games. We merge two threads about similar news stories, after all.

Why do you keep saying I'm a troll/alter?? I told you a hundred million times already that I never was an alter boy even though I went to Catholic school.

Yes, yes, I know, that joke's tired. "Alter" being the alternative account for someone who's a member under another name.

Basically, you showed up out of the blue one day and started posting the most inane bullshit, really almost spam. I can't take you seriously. Your two responses to me in this thread are the most serious I have ever seen you post.

Axver said:

Basically, you showed up out of the blue one day and started posting the most inane bullshit, really almost spam. I can't take you seriously. Your two responses to me in this thread are the most serious I have ever seen you post.

Therefore you are the justice troll come to troll our Moons?

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom