|03-23-2008, 11:52 AM||#1|
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Join Date: Jan 2004
Local Time: 01:48 PM
Space Moon Round 2. Part 3.
The Union Presents...
Side A: Rockin’ Out in a Tin Can
1. Can’t Stop – Red Hot Chili Peppers – By The Way – 4:31
2. This Fire (Rich Costey Re-record) – Franz Ferdinand – Franz Ferdinand (Special Edition) – 3:52
3. When the Levee Breaks – Led Zeppelin – The Best of Led Zeppelin Vol. 1: The Early Days – 7:10
4. Even Flow – Pearl Jam – Ten – 4:53
5. Strutter – Kiss – Kiss (Remastered) – 3:12
6. Nothin’ But a Good Time – Poison – The Best of Poison: 20 Years of Rock – 3:43
7. Cold Hard Bitch – JET – Get Born – 4:03
8. Wake Up – Arcade Fire – Funeral – 5:35
Side B: Live from Space Moon Rock the Fuck Out Stadium
9. Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out – Bruce Springsteen – Hammersmith Odeon, London ’75 (Live) – 3:50
10. Moonage Daydream – David Bowie – Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars: The Motion Picture Soundtrack – 6:25
11. Grey Street – Dave Matthews Band – The Central Park Concert – 4:58
12. Love is Blindness – U2 – Stay (Faraway, So Close!) – 5:58
Rocking the fuck out never hit a higher point than the 58 minute composition that is “The Union Presents...” Eight songs display rocking the fuck out in a studio, and four songs displaying rocking the fuck out on a live stage. Twelve songs, all that rock the fuck out. In summary, rock the fuck out by going to the only Moon in Space meant for rocking the fuck out: Space Moon, the Moon in Space.
ASSAULT! (AKA: My playlist just beat the shit out of yours, AKA: Everything you ever wanted comes in a rocket can, including this playlist, AKA: Balls, Meet Wall!...and don't bother breathing, AKA: UNNGHHH!)
WORDS!!: Badass, intense, aggressive. Don't listen to this if you're in the mood for Sigur Ros. This might not be most people's cup of tea (in fact, I'm pretty sure this playlist would knock over any tea you attempt to drink, and break the teapot it came in, as well as your entire house. So don't even bother.), but hopefully it'll at least expose you to some music you've never heard of, and probably won't hear from again because your eardrum exploded upon initial aural attack. Space moon moon space moon in space on the moon which is in space ON A MOON SPACE MOON MOON SPACE MOON OF SPACE SPACE FOR MOON MOON MOON SPACE WITH MOON IN SPACE SPACEMOONSPACEMOONMOONSPACESPACEMOONMOONSPACESPACEMOONOHMYGODIMONAMOONINSPACEIMASHARKIMAFUCKINGSHARKONTHESTREETWHYAMISHARKOHGODWHYWHATHAVEIBECOME?!!?!?
1. The Fall of Troy - I Just Got This Symphony Goin'
2. The Number 12 Looks Like You - The Devil's Dick Disaster
3. Alien Ant Farm - S.S. Recognize
4. Dredg - Penguins in the Desert
5. System of a Down - Needles
6. Sum 41 - The Bitter End
7. Rage Against the Machine - Tire Me
8. The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Spanish Castle Magic
9. Lostprophets - Shinobi Vs. Dragon Ninja
10. The Urgency - Move You
11. Bloc Party - Secrets
12. +44 - Lycanthrope
13. The Mars Volta - Intertiatic E.S.P.
14. ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - Homage
15. Nirvana - Tourette's
16. Priapus - The Confessor
17. Muse - Stockholm Syndrome
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|