Song of October 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I should get to pick this song- cause October 7th is my BIRTHDAY!!!!- even though here in Australia it is the 8th, so here is my pick,,seeing as though this is a U2 forum and it is October and they have an album called that I am going for my fave song off that album and a truly classic U2 song, GLORIA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
smile.gif

Originally posted by OzAurora:
I think I should get to pick this song- cause October 7th is my BIRTHDAY!!!!- even though here in Australia it is the 8th, so here is my pick,,seeing as though this is a U2 forum and it is October and they have an album called that I am going for my fave song off that album and a truly classic U2 song, GLORIA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
smile.gif

Happy B-Day!

Gloria kicks ass!

I love She Talks To Angels too!

------------------
Macphisto worships me!

Originally posted by OzAurora:
smile.gif

OK, you can have it, but this isn't the U2 section par se... but we can have a co-song day.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom