Something Good About Your Day..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally found out why I was having an ear ache for they last 3 days. I have infection, and I have not been feeling too perky.
Hope to feel better tomorrow, once the antibiotics kick in.

:lol: That's awesome, Darth Vader!

Today is going about 10 times better than yesterday was, so that's definitely good. I hope the day continues to go well. We have a staff meeting over lunch, and we're getting pizza, so I'm looking forward to that!

My parents came to my work this afternoon, since they were passing through my city, and surprised me with coffee and gerber daisies - my favourite flowers.

I cried. The last few days have been so rough at work, so it was so wonderful to have this special gift from them.

I love my parents!!

Path-Goal Theroy discussion in a LD workshop today - - that was fun. Having a perfect 10 for a lab partner is also very nice, especially since everyone in our little group manages to get along pretty well together.

I'm getting a little better every day at calibrating my university experience.

Leather jacket complements galore :giggle:

And, of course, I got my pimp name...
Snake Eyes J. Slither

I got to play outside with my kids in the sun today for an hour. :drool:

There was a used book sale at my daughter school and we scored 14 new books and some videos for $16!!! :rockon:

And I ordered myself a bunch of new yarn for knitting. :dance: :drool:

My dorm room is clean, aired out, new bedsheets, clean desktop, and relatively organized.

It was an easy satruday, which is nice. I want to do more tomorrow, though...........

Today I went ice skating with my daughter. (I haven't been on the ice for years. :ohmy: ) We had a ball and I didn't fall over so that was a bonus :D
Don't think we are ready for the Olympics yet though :wink:

Today was my first day off in 12 days...a day just for me!!!

So far I've spent it reading magazines and looking at various sites on the Web...totally lazy! :giggle:

I also had a Reese's Peanut Butter with Caramel Cup hot chocolate from 7-11...soooooooo goooooood :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom