Something Good About Your Day..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is pay day and I have all my bills caught up so I have a nice amount of spending cash!!
mkx4zm.gif

I am happy to hear everyone eles is having a good day too.

Work is done for the day!!

Off to go drive 2 1/2 hours to go to a wedding!

Okay, the fact that I'll be driving for a few hours isn't all that thrilling, but at least I can rock out to U2 on a beautiful Friday afternoon/evening!

ThoraSEB said:
Work is done for the day!!

Off to go drive 2 1/2 hours to go to a wedding!

Okay, the fact that I'll be driving for a few hours isn't all that thrilling, but at least I can rock out to U2 on a beautiful Friday afternoon/evening!

That is my favorite thing about driving long distances!!!! I like to roll with U2 BLASTING!!!:rockon:

Drive safely Thora:hug:

It's Friday, one of my classes was cancelled today, and two of my friends are planning to come visit me tomorrow. :) (Also, tomorrow is my little brother's birthday - he'll be 15! :yikes: ) But I'm getting off track. I also had some very good hot chocolate with my dinner tonight, which made me happy, and I'm thinking about maybe watching my Vertigo DVD. :wink: (The boyfriend got it for me over a month ago, and I still haven't watched the whole thing! I keep getting interrupted...bah.)

Anyway, I wish all of you who are going to be on the road/in the air safe travel, and hope you have a nice trip! :)

I'm going home for the weekend, mostlikely... but it's a secret :shh:

I got to "not go" to something I didn't want to go to

The snow was beaituful all day today.

There's more, but I'm in a hurry

My teacher went out of her way to tell me that the essay I spent 3 hours on last night was excellent. :D

leaving in 20 minutes to hang with a bunch of cool as hell interferencers for the Dead mans party gig at the galaxy theater!

I watched some of that as well. I had to tape Peter Gabriel... Imagine :love:

Got my hair done
Relaxed on couch - watched some stuff I had TIVOed, like American Idol from Wednesday (was busy listening/watching the Grammy's that night)
Watched Matthew McConnaghy on Oprah :drool:
20060208_102_350x263.jpg

Went out for a Japanese lunch with my family. So GOOD and relaxing! :wink:

I had a GREAT time at my friend's wedding!

I drove there and back safely, and the weather has been simply gorgeous!! I'm going to go for a walk later this afternoon to enjoy the sunshine.

Canada has already won a gold medal at the Olympics, and the women's hockey game is about to start!

Got to see my old roomie. I missed her a lot. She gave me a beautiful early Valentines Day present, as it's my first Valentines as a single woman, since I broke up w/ my boyfriend last spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom