Some Randoooooooooom for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

Calling the spelling police.....did I spell obcessed wrong? It doesnt look right to me.

you always spell obsessed wrong...while I'm at it, you also always misspell no one. It's not a compound word :sexywink: It's not noone. To me that looks like noonie.

:reject: I'm done :reject:

Kariann said:
Everyone remember Spagettio Guy?

I had to communicate with him last night when I went in. :|

He kept giving me staying awake tips that I was not interested in.

By the way I did Fah's drink water and move around and that worked for me!

I REMEMBER SPAGETTIO GUY!!

I'm so hungry :madspit: I've been here for an hour already and we still haven't eaten dinner yet. Normally we're done and I'm getting ready to leave soon :mad: My dad and sister both had to work late. I didn't even want to come here tonight :tsk:

Kariann said:
Everyone remember Spagettio Guy?

I had to communicate with him last night when I went in. :|

He kept giving me staying awake tips that I was not interested in.

By the way I did Fah's drink water and move around and that worked for me!

Spaghettio guy :ohmy:

The other tip (which I forgot to tell you) is drive home with the air conditioning on in the car, but you obviously made it home :hug:

fah said:

drive home with the air conditioning on in the car

I have to do that in the mornings to stay awake on my drive to work :reject: I'm just not a morning person no matter how much sleep I get. Some days I get to work at 8:20 and have just enough time to get something with caffiene to take to an 8:30 meeting. I'm usually terrified I'm going to start to fall asleep in the middle of the meeting :reject:

arw9797 said:

I have to do that in the mornings to stay awake on my drive to work :reject: I'm just not a morning person no matter how much sleep I get. Some days I get to work at 8:20 and have just enough time to get something with caffiene to take to an 8:30 meeting. I'm usually terrified I'm going to start to fall asleep in the middle of the meeting :reject:

I'm am not a morning person either. I am always better working the nightshifts than the days but I still wouldn't want to work straight nightshifts :no:

arw9797 said:

:cute: I was expecting a :madspit: smilie.......

I think its because she is working third shift with less stress! :laugh: :wink:

Now I on the other hand would do the :madspit:

:laugh: :wink: I actually looked at one of my comments in Kariann's journal and noticed an error and had to quick correct it before you said something! :laugh:

Last edited:
Mom - can we go to the library?

~guess where I'm going~

:wave:

:hmm: I wonder if the fahs are going to the library.

Hurry up and not burn, dvd, so I can get away from my mom! :mad:

OMG I think it worked! :hyper:

:wave: Off to dogsitting! I'll see you guys it they have their 'puter on for me!

I got home about a half hour ago and my modem was flashing!!!!!!! :scream: I thought I was going to cry :sad: I unplugged it for about 5 minutes and well it obviously did the trick.

:grumpy: I hate when that happens! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom