Some Randoooooooooom for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was icky. my roommate and i were sitting here yelling at the tv "NO!! don't kiss her!!! gross!"

:mad:

no, she only watches it if she's here when i'm watching it. which was just last week. although with the number of times i've watched the dvds, the rare times she's around she's probably seen several episodes.

she doesn't really like the show that much. but i hate the OC, so we're even.

house throwing rocks at the window of wilson's office.

why the hell did they do that with the set? :lol:

i love how this show assumes people know what "metastasized" means, whereas my biology textbook has to come up with a wicked long explanation for it involving space heaters and cartoons.

if it was in my textbook and i didn't know, i own a dictionary. i can look up words.

aaaaaaaaaaaaand the old shoes are back. why am i noticing this again?

i'm also noticing that i am now talking to myself. :uhoh:

I wish I had broadband. I would so download these house episodes

I'm not going to get very far on 56k dial up :mad:

Mind you, all being well, I should be moving into my house in the next 2 months, and then I can get myself some super-spangly ultra speedy connection :up:

bammo2 said:
I wish I had broadband. I would so download these house episodes

I'm not going to get very far on 56k dial up :mad:

Mind you, all being well, I should be moving into my house in the next 2 months, and then I can get myself some super-spangly ultra speedy connection :up:

if it took me 25 minutes to download the video, i don't want to think about what dial up would take. scaryyyyyyyyyyyyy.

:up: fast net

This looks incredibly fake, but I don't give a shit :D

girlyman.jpg

or a recent picture of green day

with blonde hair, of course.

sq_nye_icedout_mtv04_getty.jpg

cross between that and a really really ugly transvestite.

the question is: did you put that star on his jacket, or is that really there?

:lol:

don't forget to throw in looooots of house/wilson slash. people seem to love that. almost as much as they love to imagine that that stupid date in "love hurts" turned out all happy and fuzzy.

Queen Bee said:
Meh. I'm too lazy to quote posts. The star was already there.

i was too lazy to go back to the other page and check.

bammo can be the judge of who wins the lazinness.. although i'm thinking you since my post was already on this page.

there are whole communities on livejournal devoted to house/wilson slash. i don't mean just slash. i mean specifically house/wilson.

OMG!!! there FRIEND!!! they're LiEK TOTALLY SLEEPING 2geThER!!!!1!!!1111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom