Some Randoooooooooom for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to violently stab him everytime he was on screen. That's completely normal, right? :uhoh:

After watching last Tuesday's episode, I've come to the conclusion that Jesse Spencer (Dr. Chase) looks like a chick. I'm so tempted to Photoshop some makeup on a picture of him to prove my point.

:lmao: you should so photoshop that. he does. chase sucks, but not as much as vogler. stabbing vogler :love: :up: i don't want to stab chase, just punch him really hard.

actually, foreman and house are the only people in that show who don't piss me off somehow. or maybe that i just hate cameron and cuddy is good comic relief.

oh wait. i forgot wilson because i am an idiot. he pissed me off at first, but he doesn't anymore.

it just dawned on me that i'm so lazy that i'd rather download "autopsy" than reach over to the pile of tapes and put the tape that i taped it on into the vcr and press rewind. :lol:

:mad: 42:46???? there are that many fucking commercials?

oh that is not cool.

i figured since i was encouraging it, i could at least help you out a bit.

:giggle:

house's sneakers are :edge: sneakers. they are. elevation edge maybe, since that was the last time i paid any attention to the man's sneakers. but still.

hell, i could be wrong altogether.

sneakers.jpg

Queen Bee said:
spencer_daily? A community for daily pictures of Dr. Girlyman? : puke:

i know. i don't understand. but it's the internet, and there are a lot of things i don't understand. craaazy people out there.

eye for detail - i love your euphemism for raving obsessive lunatic. :happy:

makes me sound normal.

Queen Bee said:
Why aren't there pictures of Chase kissing the little girl? I wanted to write a fan-fic. The screen cap was going to be my inspiration!!!!1! :angry:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

there, there. *pats head* everything's gonna be alright.

house: &sips tea*what the hell is this?
cameron: black walnut and ginger
house: it's nice.

i've got the video playing....want me to make you a capture of him actually kissing her?

house: if her DNA was off by one percentage point, she'd be a dolphin.

i haven't got to the part yet. i think it's coming up really soon, though.

yeah, chase is talking to her now. i make cap now.

these any good?

chase1.jpg

chase2.jpg

chase3.jpg

good being, of course, a relative term. i should have said useful. good implies that he might not be an ugly girl-man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom