Some Randoooooooooom for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:up:

i don't have to work until tuesday. WHAT?????

TUESDAY???????

wait a second. did i just said TUESDAY????

:scream: :no: :scream: :no:

what kind of drugs was i on when i said i'd work tuesdays?!?!?!?!

oh wait. i don't have to work this tuesday. :lmao: i don't have to work tuesdays until october. and because of baseball, house isn't on for most of october anyway.

:der:

please disregard this outburst. :reject:

:sad: but i'm going to miss baseball.

i was working the night the sox won the world series. a big drunk kid gave me a hug.

i don't have to work until thursday :tongue:

but i have a bio exam on wednesday :madspit:

Queen Bee said:
That post was incredibly FH-ish, Kim :love:

what is FH-ish? :uhoh:

sometimes i wonder what the hell my problem is. clearly, someone doesn't type out something like that when they're freaking out, do they? well, i do. i didn't make that up. it was real. i really am a huge loser.

i'll just have to set the timer on the vcr on the 4th.

i'm laughing my ass off that i randomly decided to tell the scheduling coordinator that i want to work wednesdays and thursdays in novemeber. i owe my subconscious a big one. a big something. what can you owe a subconscious? sleep? i owe it much sleep. yeah, i do. which is why i'm awake right now :der:

Queen Bee said:
See: http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=132356

It started out as a joke, but it escalated into something worth fighting for :angel: :bono: :heart:

i never actually noticed it in the sig because it pertains to u2 and i have to keep up my reputation for not giving a rat's ass about the band (i used to get IMs from random people here asking me why i hated them), plus i hardly ever post in here anymore. but tommie said something about the bracelet when you posted your picture, so i was curious.

:lmao: this person kismet_evenstar has the best icon.

i seriously laughed at that for 2 straight minutes.

IWasBored said:
i never actually noticed it in the sig because it pertains to u2 and i have to keep up my reputation for not giving a rat's ass about the band (i used to get IMs from random people here asking me why i hated them), plus i hardly ever post in here anymore. but tommie said something about the bracelet when you posted your picture, so i was curious.

I had to explain to a person on the bus the other day that Dirty Day is a U2 song and not a cause for some anti-shower movement. :der: I get the strangest questions about the wristband from random people.

The animated banner rips off the One campaign. I'm surprised the Bono loonies never made a big deal about it. I was expecting angry posts/PMs when I premiered it... Pope J, in particular.

Queen Bee said:

I had to explain to a person on the bus the other day that Dirty Day is a U2 song and not a cause for some anti-shower movement. :der: I get the strangest questions about the wristband from random people.

The animated banner rips off the One campaign. I'm surprised the Bono loonies never made a big deal about it. I was expecting angry posts/PMs when I premiered it... Pope J, in particular.

:lol: it's a hippie thing!

i think as long as you're not mocking the mullet it's okay?

Queen Bee said:

:lmao:

That is the best icon ever!!!

my face actually hurts from laughing. or trying not to laugh because i don't feel like waking up my roommate.

IWasBored said:
:lol: it's a hippie thing!

i think as long as you're not mocking the mullet it's okay?

The mullet lover is the other looney ;). I probably should've added a frame with starving African children to get a rise out of her :hmm:. Oh, and she actually signed the petition a few weeks ago. I wasn't expecting that at all.

Queen Bee said:

I downloaded Control from that community this morning :drool:

I forgot how much I fucking hated Vulgar though :mad:

i watched a couple vogler episodes yesterday. role model and kids, i think. i really don't think i've ever hated a character that much.

i just got into a fight with my dvds, actually. stupid double sided things. it's dark in my room (roommie sleeping), i can't be expected to be able to see which side says 2.

IWasBored said:
i watched a couple vogler episodes yesterday. role model and kids, i think. i really don't think i've ever hated a character that much.

i just got into a fight with my dvds, actually. stupid double sided things. it's dark in my room (roommie sleeping), i can't be expected to be able to see which side says 2.

Volger, Vulgar, same difference. :lol: I loved when House daydreamed Volger breaking down and crying when he confronted him. I actually started to buy it was real until Volger got emotional. Still, that was highly amusing.

They're double-sided discs? I hate those! I always end up getting one of the sides scratched up. Meh, I'm too cheap to buy the DVDs anyway. I'll probably rent the discs from Blockbuster to check out the bonus stuff.

Queen Bee said:

Volger, Vulgar, same difference. :lol: I loved when House daydreamed Volger breaking down and crying when he confronted him. I actually started to buy it was real until Volger got emotional. Still, that was highly amusing.

They're double-sided discs? I hate those! I always end up getting one of the sides scratched up. Meh, I'm too cheap to buy the DVDs anyway. I'll probably rent the discs from Blockbuster to check out the bonus stuff.

actually, i was wrong. vogler. now i'm confused and i have no idea where the l is.

first time i saw that part, i thought it was real up until house gets up to rub the guy's shoulders. second time, i noticed when house gets he's not limping.

evil evil double sided discs. i'm going to scratch them, it's a mircale i haven't yet actually.

the dvds are completly responsible for me getting hooked on the show. i spent the 40 bucks after just seeing "three stories". :shifty: good thing i didn't end up hating it, that could have happened.

IWasBored said:
actually, i was wrong. vogler. now i'm confused and i have no idea where the l is.

first time i saw that part, i thought it was real up until house gets up to rub the guy's shoulders. second time, i noticed when house gets he's not limping.

evil evil double sided discs. i'm going to scratch them, it's a mircale i haven't yet actually.

the dvds are completly responsible for me getting hooked on the show. i spent the 40 bucks after just seeing "three stories". :shifty: good thing i didn't end up hating it, that could have happened.

So basically we're both idiots :wink:

I'm so glad they got rid of him. The wrinkles on his head distracted me from paying attention to anything he was saying whenever he was on screen. The man has some intense wrinkles on his head!

Are the bonus features worth checking out? I'm a sucker for commentaries :drool:

his head was really lumpy. it was creepy. the character just really pissed me off. like fictional characters aren't supposed to piss you off.

i thought the bonus features were cool. but i'm a sucker for any kind of bonus feature. they're not that extensive though.

:ohmy: if i download "autopsy" it's going to take a half hour. :lol: that's not too bad at all, but holy crap that file is huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom