So, how was your day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I did nothing, again. It's becoming a very bad habit just sitting around at home all day.

^same
However i did go shopping. The shopping centre lost it's electricity so that was interesting and annoying. I brought some new joggers, Uni supplies & a birthday present... Hope to make a start on next weeks readings for uni tonight...

I was at my grandparents' cottage, I was working in a garden, cutting wood.... and now I'm happy to be home again:)

:happy: :happy: :happy: I just got a card in the mail from my nephew & his wife and they going to visit me next month. I haven't scene them for 3 years, and they are expecting their 1st baby in the October!!!!!!

I had a barbecue at our lodge by the river, It was really hot, even hotter when I was roasting meat, but overally my day was very good

I played badminton with my brother, walked into town with him, met the 'rents and then went home, had dinner and manicured my Mum and sister's nails in the evening. :girly:

Tomorrow - back to work :sad:

I just woke up, to nice sunny morning, but I will probably stay home whole day, just listening to some music, I'm home alone cause my mother had to go to hospital because she has some problems with kidney, I hope that she wouldn't have to stay there...

First day of semester 2 uni... Had lectures from 9am-12noon, then had AFL (Aussie rules football) practical 1-3pm (now my hamstrings hurt :( )...
got home about an hour ago and i'm going out in an hour for a friends birthday... i'm home tomorrow!!!!

Very sad day today. A friend of mine's husband passed away over the weekend, and today I attented his funeral. :sad: He died form Parkinson's Disease. I want to make a donation to the Michael J. Fox Foundation in his memory.

Had a lecture from 9-10:30am, got home at 11:30am and should be doing uni work now... not looking forward to tomorrow- have to go swimming (it's going to be like 12C :ohmy: )

I had a part time job today, and then I was with my friends in pub, now I'm going on bicycle even I don't want to, but it's better than staying at home

For some reason I've been in a bad mood today :ohmy: So my day hasn't been very good yet.

Back
Top Bottom