So, how was your day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The night before I went to bed early, and got up at 5:30 in the morning to make the cut out sugar cookies. I baked them, and then decorated them. Showered & got dressed to go to work. It started out great in the morning, and if we didn't get any researchers, and people to tour the museum, we could go home early like in the past Christmas' Well just about when I was ready to close up early, in comes a rude and arrogant man that I had to deal with. Talk about the Christmas spirit. Turns out I had to stay an extra hour before I was able to go home. So very glad that I have Christmas week off.

You both are so right about the crowds at the stores. I thought I had all of my shopping done, but turns out that some people gave me some gifts that I was not expecting, so I had to get them somthing as well. NowI need to send out some more cards to people that sent me some today. Plan to spend Christmas Eve alone , for I will be with aunts & cousins on Christmas day. Then my immediate family will be coming here on the day after Christmas, and on Thursday until the weekend. Can't wait to see my new born great nephew for the very first time!!! :yippie: :yippie: :yippie:

Good, kinda busy at work with so many returns and sales...

but came home and it ended with me being kicked in the heart :happy:

Did 5 loads of laundry, from all the company I had at Christmas. Also did some ironing, and made a trip to the grocery store, where it was a mad house of people shopping for the New Year's. Going to have my aunt over for New Year's Day for dinner.

Back
Top Bottom