So, how was your day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright to begin with. Now it's shit. One of my classmates died. I can't stop thinking about it. He was such a sweet unassuming guy. It's not fair.

A waste of time. Went to my 9am class to be told I didn't need to be there, hung around till my 11.30 class for us to talk about death. It was thoroughly depressing. To then hang around for my 1.40 class, which was cancelled :happy: Festive cheer!

A waste of time for me too. Spent over two hours on the phone between Blue Cross and the COBRA insurance people and my doctor's office. Where's the good old fashioned "I want to help you" customer service? One out of about 7 people I spoke with was anywhere NEAR helpful or seeming like they WANTED to help me. :mad:

Went in just to get my reference from a teacher who assured me that it would be done (it wasn't). I went in at 11.30 and didn't leave until gone 1. I wasn't pleased. At least college is over until Jan 7th :up:

Very dull, I had the day off college because I have the flu but I had to go christmas shopping anyway as I've got so much to do for tuesday :( I don't like christmas that much!

So far better than yesterday--went to the Dr and got some meds so all is good there. Got my car all serviced so good to go there. Finished my last minute shopping and errands so good to go there.

Back
Top Bottom