Smackover, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on which way you want to go. Buscemi would be funnier, but Glover would make it much creepier.

I think Buscemi can capture that manic, obsessive quality pretty well. The Riddler's always been a campy character; it'd be toned down in the film, of course, but he can sell both sides well. Glover would be creepy as shit, that's for sure. I'd be fine with either of them getting it.

I'd only recommend Elijah Wood after seeing Sin City... goddamn.

You know when you don't bathe for a day and your balls get that real pungent, Gouda cheese smell? Well apparently smell isn't the only cheese like characteristic they take on. They are also quite binding. My inner thighs are as chapped as anything you've ever seen.

Having chlamydia doesn't help much either.

You know when you don't bathe for a day and your balls get that real pungent, Gouda cheese smell? Well apparently smell isn't the only cheese like characteristic they take on. They are also quite binding. My inner thighs are as chapped as anything you've ever seen.

i have read and said some gross things in these threads, but i think that wins as the most vile thing i have ever heard.

:up:

I hope Mike treats us with a running diary. At the bare minimum, an acknowledgment of my wit in all the e-mails.

Yes, your wit.

Samples:

"Bitch"

"fuck you"

"Beav is better at everything than you"

I got your e-mails but had to step outside for an hour or so.....working on my purity score and all.

Bother me. Or in this case, disgust me.

Good balls on their best day can't compete with good boobs on their worst day. It's like the goofy, fat kid competing against the track star in a marathon. The fat kid's left hanging out to dry while the track dude gets all of the support.

The thought of cheese disgusts me right now.

This is turning into one of those annoying IQ test questions:
If the thought of balls digusts jen, and the thought of cheese disgusts ian, and the thought of ian disgusts NSW, .... I'm not sure what the final question would actually be though.

Bother me. Or in this case, disgust me.

Good balls on their best day can't compete with good boobs on their worst day. It's like the goofy, fat kid competing against the track star in a marathon. The fat kid's left hanging out to dry while the track dude gets all of the support.

She's trying to tell you that you meant "faze".

This is turning into one of those annoying IQ test questions:
If the thought of balls digusts jen, and the thought of cheese disgusts ian, and the thought of ian disgusts NSW, .... I'm not sure what the final question would actually be though.

The question ends with ", then why does Carek post in 422 threads a day?"

boobs sure do tend to get the most support
downsrim.gif

Mistaking "faze" for its homophone aside, I'm still proud of my analogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom