Smackover, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone attach that MP3 file for Mike? I really want him to try that album, and I can send everything else.

I already sent Mike the last five tracks of Station to Station as well as the full Low album, but anything you can do to get him the title track of the former would be much appreciated. :)

Thanks for your help.

I'll need to hook him up with Ziggy Stardust and Space Oddity later. He's already got Aladdin Sane, if I recall.

I hope Mike treats us with a running diary. At the bare minimum, an acknowledgment of my wit in all the e-mails.

Righto, I'll upload it now. :)

Besides you and PFan, who wants a link?

:up: Thanks, man.

I am going to attempt to make it through Lou Reed's Berlin tonight. It was so painfully depressing before that it was a bit of a slog. Had some great melodies though. :hmm:

Thanks for your help.

I'll need to hook him up with Ziggy Stardust and Space Oddity later. He's already got Aladdin Sane, if I recall.

If you do upload any more Bowie stuff, I'd be interested in a listen.

I think you might actually like Space Oddity, Ax. It's a sort of prog folk. Interesting sound to it. I'll try to get you Aladdin Sane, also.

OK, I'm off to have lunch with Ali. I've got Ride's Nowhere uploading while I'm out, so I'll pass it on to anybody who wants it when I get back in probably a couple of hours or so.

Have a good one, folks. :wave:

She actually read back through the threads and found it on her own initiative!

shes so nosey.
icon25.gif

Interesting first track there, "Star Sail." I liked the sort of sweeping sound with the backing guitars, and the Gilmour-esque lead guitar sound.

Interesting first track there, "Star Sail." I liked the sort of sweeping sound with the backing guitars, and the Gilmour-esque lead guitar sound.

Slide Away is my favorite Verve song. That's next, with Already There (made it to my DI5) following it.

Great album if you have the patience.

Oh geez, some of the tracks I sent to Mike got sent back due to his inbox being full...

Hey guys, what'd I miss today?

Watching fireworks is cool... fireworks with the Lady Friend is cool... listening to U2 on the grass while fireworks are going off next to the Lady Friend is also cool. That was arguably the highlight of my year so far.

Hey guys, what'd I miss today?

Watching fireworks is cool... fireworks with the Lady Friend is cool... listening to U2 on the grass while fireworks are going off next to the Lady Friend is also cool. That was arguably the highlight of my year so far.
Question: What U2 song was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom