Shuttlecock XXVII: To Returned Cocks We Run!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How about construction workers starting between 7 or 8am in the morning, while I'm trying to go back to sleep to catch up on the sleep I've missed the night before. :mad: :crack:

:yawn:

Nothing's worse than noisy neighbors. Especially ones who snore so loud that you can hear it upstairs. :|

Glad I don't live there any more.

Ooooo. :hyper: Sleep apnea right across the alley, window to window! :hyper: And when he wasn't snoring, he and his wife (both 350 pounds if an ounce) where having physical fights where they'd slam each other against the wall whilst screaming! :hyper: I don't remember how long it was before I called the cops and it stopped. And then, after that, they'd screw all night! :hyper: Just as loud!

I'm paid up until the end of this month at my old place, and with my schedule it made more sense for me to gradually move everything over. I have one more big move day (furniture, essentials, etc) scheduled in 2 weeks, then I'm done. :)

My goal was to not live out of boxes for months on end once I got in. That's what happened with this place, but I blame it partly on the fact that I took 8 mini vacations that year to see U2.

i have neighbors who fight very, very loudly. we listen. based upon careful observation, the problem seems to be that they're both stupid and never do anything right.

evidently, both of them can be faulted for these shortcomings.

i want to move.

i have neighbors who fight very, very loudly. we listen. based upon careful observation, the problem seems to be that they're both stupid and never do anything right.

evidently, both of them can be faulted for these shortcomings.

i want to move.

Is it possible for you and Memphis to move right now? If so, go for it.

Yeah, the consistent argument next door is that one of them is stupid and she constantly wants her girlfriend to "get off of her" and "leave her alone", and all of that commences in slammed dors. One night the crazy bitch even banged her fists on a few of our front doors in frustration. When I ran into her friends Sunday night walking up to my apartment, even they looked tired of their antics.

The couple that used to live across the hall was alright. The guy was real nice and friendly, but his girlfriend was one of those girls that if I said hi to both of them she gave me the death glare as if I were trying to steal him away with a simple hello. :rolleyes:

Is it possible for you and Memphis to move right now? If so, go for it.

Yeah, the consistent argument next door is that one of them is stupid and she constantly wants her girlfriend to "get off of her" and "leave her alone", and all of that commences in slammed dors. One night the crazy bitch even banged her fists on a few of our front doors in frustration. When I ran into her friends Sunday night walking up to my apartment, even they looked tired of their antics.

The couple that used to live across the hall was alright. The guy was real nice and friendly, but his girlfriend was one of those girls that if I said hi to both of them she gave me the death glare as if I were trying to steal him away with a simple hello. :rolleyes:

we hope to move in January.

problem is, our apartment is shockingly cheap for it's fairly good location, so it's amazing what you put up with when you see that moving across the street would bump your rent up by $700 a month, easily.

we hope to move in January.

problem is, our apartment is shockingly cheap for it's fairly good location, so it's amazing what you put up with when you see that moving across the street would bump your rent up by $700 a month, easily.

Yikes.

I'm lucky in that, in addition to the luxury of not having to live in super close proximity with anyone, my rent is $100 cheaper each month and I am a five block walk from downtown. Score.

I hope you guys get to move.

Elfa's closer to you. Go for it!

I would have loved to have been there when you two met. By all accounts it was anti-climatic, but still. Good times.

I've spent the morning reading old blogs on here. Time to get out for an hour and pick up the new RS, which is apparently rude for cutting Adam and Larry out of the cover.

BoMac is nicer in person ... until you tell him how much you hate Stand Up Comedy. Then he punches you in the neck.

Why did I leave you at the faux altar again? :love:

I ask myself that question each and every day.

BoMac is nicer in person ... until you tell him how much you hate Stand Up Comedy. Then he punches you in the neck.

Don't be ridiculous. Knife crime is where it's at, yo.

oh shit, don't mention that song again, I don't need to see BoMac have a breakdown again :tsk:

:lol:

I didn't have a breakdown! There was something in my eye, alright?

If you ask me, they have the better part of the deal. Cash galore and some sort of relative anonymity.

And I'm pretty sure Adam got all the girls back in the day. That's just the assumption I'm rolling with.

Back
Top Bottom