Shuttlecock XXI: Laz is Bigger Than Anyone in His Way

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I wasn't fucking talking to either of you wankers. Stay the hell out of my heartfelt congratulations post to Trashley, you annoying fucks.
[emoji38]!

Thank you, Gaf.

Basketball and hockey will be easy at least, but we'll just have to wait and see for football and baseball.

I won't allow them to watch AFL. Not after the mistakes in team choices their father and I made. :no:.
Ah ok. I didn’t know the prices dropped, I was basing this off some admittedly sting-ish assumptions comparing what I spent in 2005 + vague ideas about inflation.
You weren't wrong, they were terribly expensive before the drop.

Check ins every 3 hours for those who want to fight Ax.

You're gonna need to liaise with security about this, because you can't queue on my property.

I won't allow them to watch AFL. Not after the mistakes in team choices their father and I made. :no:.

Their Uncle Axver will guide them to supporting a good and successful team.

You're gonna need to liaise with security about this, because you can't queue on my property.

Check ins are at the Fosters brewery* across the street from your home every arvo and evo until each person gets their shot at you.

*Editors note: Fosters Breweries are as common in Australia as Dunkin Donuts shops are in New England

I checked in with U2's People, and they are completely on board with there being a check-in system to fight Axver.

But Bono did request that he be made #1 on the list, and I just can't say no to him. I'm not making him do a shift, either. He's busy.

I checked in with U2's People, and they are completely on board with there being a check-in system to fight Axver.

But Bono did request that he be made #1 on the list, and I just can't say no to him. I'm not making him do a shift, either. He's busy.
Did Guy Oseary and the head of security at Paul Hogan Memorial Arena sign off?

Oh good, I'm glad winning my first fight will be as easy as bringing a bag of chips with me.

Can I make a joke about how you're legally blind and fighting a dude with glaucoma, something something fair fight?

Can I make a joke about how you're legally blind and fighting a dude with glaucoma, something something fair fight?

Of course.

I also have to hope he doesn't bring a bigger bag of chips or, worse, a refreshing brew to tempt me.

Sherman Oaks?

Maybe you can convince Ashley to go.

I have actually not been to a show in the NoHo Arts District yet, somehow, despite living in NoHo all four years I've been in LA.

In fact, I have never gone to the theater, at all, besides local stuff that my friends were in, or high schools in the area were putting on. I've been wanting to fix this for some time.

Tickets = Purchased.

I might be the only one here who got to see it live. My first U2 show

That play was delightful. A little cringe, but a fun riff on the band and their swelling egos in the face of their desire to change the world.

It was also FULL of references, I think you all would've been proud of the writer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom