Shuttlecock VI: Leo can't see from GA cause his Dad put Red Zone on the rail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the photos of stage from Vancouver rehearsals?

I have. I was referring to back when the tickets were going on sale, and wondering about the information that people would have had when buying the tickets. I'd seen the shadowed "wings" off the b-stage in the less detailed Ticketmaster maps, but wasn't sure if it was indicated that that was the Red Zone at the time. I bought all my tickets using the app, and didn't really pay attention to the maps, just went for GA. I just wondered if people were making inaccurate assumptions based on the San Jose map.

Speaking of those photos, is it just me, or does it look like the stage and catwalk are only like 3 feet off the ground?

I don't think I've seen someone having more fun on stage than Jenny Lee Lindberg, so I definitely agree that they'd have won over the crowd.

Oddly enough, last night was the first time I had ever seen them perform as a full band, so I don't have anything to judge it against, but Emily was definitely the most animated out of the four on stage. Not just with her gesticulating while singing, but with her witty audience banter as well. That isn't to say that the others were just sitting there but I definitely wasn't getting the OMG SO MUCH FUN from JLL. She was actually in the back most of the time and wasn't interacting up front with the crowd as much as the two guitarists.

I have. I was referring to back when the tickets were going on sale, and wondering about the information that people would have had when buying the tickets. I'd seen the shadowed "wings" off the b-stage in the less detailed Ticketmaster maps, but wasn't sure if it was indicated that that was the Red Zone at the time. I bought all my tickets using the app, and didn't really pay attention to the maps, just went for GA. I just wondered if people were making inaccurate assumptions based on the San Jose map.

Speaking of those photos, is it just me, or does it look like the stage and catwalk are only like 3 feet off the ground?
The generic TM maps during the onsale showed those 2 areas around the "e" stage (actually just at that end on generic maps cause stage not really defined)as Red Zone, http://www.ticketmaster.com/u2-inno...catid=1&tm_link=search_msg-1_01004D8232CC9E31 so there's definitely a change if the RZ is now along the catwalk.

And yes the catwalk looks pretty low, average person will be seeing eye to eye with Bono.

The Daily Mail just keeps raising the bar for journalism.

I'm home sick (legit) from work and I can't tell if those pics are a fever dream that I'm having.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Just having lunch at Raising Cane's by Boston University and finally heard Every Breaking Wave in public for the first time ever. Still haven't heard it on the radio.

I didn't know Raising Cane's had made it that far north. Thought it was just a southern thing.

There's just the one in Boston on Commonwealth Ave essentially on the B.U. campus, been open for a while (6-7 years maybe), in a former McDonald's about 100 yards from the famed Paradise. According to their store locator, the next closest one is in Virginia.

U2 news Instagram blowing up with pics from the Fallon show performance.

They then dressed as street musicians and played in the subway I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom