Shuttlecock! Part XVI - Tours of the future hold the metal crustaceans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish all of us going to Chicago could sit at least near each other. We'll definitely have to make a point of doing lunch, dinner, or whatever. And then visiting the poor saps railskanks sitting in line.

I wish all of us going to Chicago could sit at least near each other. We'll definitely have to make a point of doing lunch, dinner, or whatever. And then visiting the poor saps railskanks sitting in line.

Yep. Maybe we can coordinate hotels, too. And, you know, actually hang out. I will be fine sitting alone in my douchey seat, especially if it's good, and especially if I can text other doucheys just before the show starts with some kind of knife crime joke (or would that get me arrested in a football stadium?).

Yep. Maybe we can coordinate hotels, too. And, you know, actually hang out. I will be fine sitting alone in my douchey seat, especially if it's good, and especially if I can text other doucheys just before the show starts with some kind of knife crime joke (or would that get me arrested in a football stadium?).

i think the hotel idea is a very good one. that way we can have pre- and post-show drinks.

And let me know, too, before I use my fabulous Boots presale opportunity tomorrow to pick through the sordid leftovers.

Absolutely. As I know absolutely no one in Chicago other than NSW and GAF, and have never actually been there, I will be entirely dependent on Cock Fans for hanging out and what not. The show's on a Saturday, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom