Shuttlecock! Part XVI - Tours of the future hold the metal crustaceans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago Boots starts at 3PM Chicago time, not 6PM.

Your presale for the North American shows in Chicago (September 12th), Toronto (September 16th), Boston (September 20th) and New York (September 24th ) also begins this Wednesday, March 25th at 6PM EST/5PM CST/4PM MST/3PM PST, and continues until Thursday, March 26th at 5pm, local venue time.

I'm still able to pull up GA's for Chicago with my Horizon code, if that means anything.

I'm wondering if my new strategy should be to try to get a GA and then trade it for a fabulous douchey seat. :drool:

To be honest, I'm not that excited to go to this show. I don't really feel like waiting in line all day to see the show and I refuse to spend a lot of money on great seats.

That being said, I'm sure I'll be excited when it finally arrives.

Well it means two things:

1. I still have a shot of getting GA tickets.

2. You have been a paying member of a shitty fan club for a long time.

Well you're welcome for checking for you. :|

btw I let my subscription lapse for quite a while, so I have no idea why I'm in the Horizon group to be honest.

a paying member of a shitty fan club with tickets already...

No tickets yet. These shows are nowhere near me. :mad:

So which show were Breathe people unable to get GA tix for?

Also, if I can't get GA seats for Los Angeles, I'll probably just hold on to the code and hope a second show goes on sale.

When the hell are they going to put up more NA dates?

And I've decided there's no way in hell I'm paying for the presale. Fuck that. I'll line up at a box office the morning they go on sale again. Old-skool and like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom