Shuttlecock! Part X - Forfeit! Racquet Smash!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just in: Boner called Chris Martin a wanker. First No Net, now this. Shuttlecock is certainly back in my good graces.

In & Out also offers health benefits to part-time employees, I think. Or at least they used to.

Thank god for U2start.com - if a performance is available for download in audio or video format, they have it up quickly. I'm using that now to keep track of what's out there so I don't have to keep wading through 6500 threads about performances and requests.

I'm going to be very busy on Tuesday. :lol: At least I'm keeping up with the downloads so Tuesday I can just dive right in with watching/listening.

I wear my cock-love on my sleeve at work, so everyone today is asking me: "Hey Alicia, how many days!"

And I yell back "FOUR!"

It's also written on my little white board in my cubicle. Today's meetings, and then at the bottom: "PS: FOUR DAYS."

:heart:

I just heard Stand Up Cock on the radio in a shoe store.

cori and martha better not leave the house until Tuesday. Lock yourselves in a chastity vault!!

I was supposed to be buying something to wear to my mother's 80th birthday party. :(

If that's the kind of attire that will be present at your mom's b-day party, how do I get an invite?

If that's the kind of attire that will be present at your mom's b-day party, how do I get an invite?

Don't worry, my sister will throw a trench coat over me. Like when I used to approach the doors of Duomos in Italy in my tank tops and shorts, a sweater from a stranger would magically appear over my shoulders. :reject:

Actually, I guess I have to keep shopping this weekend. :grumpy:

THE UNFORGETTABLE LIAR

Lies
Your interviews run bold
You advertise--
Things wind up cubic zirconia
Drunk from the hype
Your nose Pinocchio's

Talk on by
Talk on through
Talk 'til you're done
And don't look back
For there's a scam

Carnivores
The rumours fly and the P.R. spin
Through hyperbole,
Say Cock Rock on Venus comin'
Face the facts
In a dry and albumless place

Talk on by
Talk on through
So sad to beseige your fans so head on
Say in this time
Fall release is a lie
You're only guessing but I
I think you know
Come on inflate away
Come on inflate away
Come on inflate, Boner
Boner, again?

And if the release date should crumble
Or disappear into next year
Not a tear, no not I
Say this time
Say Hedge is on fire
Even after
It's hypin' time
And if you hype your work
Hype it all tonight

Don't push us too far
Don't push us too far
Knife crime
Knife crime

"Bono, you were saying ... you think that Chris Martin is up there with the likes of Paul McCartney?"

"Yeah, I think he's that good of a melodist. I mean, he's, you know, he's a wanker..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom