Should I stay or should I Testje?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hell yeah! its gonna be awesome - did you hear about the deal i did with that very special bar (no names mentioned) for saturday night?

Yes, you told me. :p
Totally awesome!

I demand both drunk ramblings on the night itself and of course a full report (with pictures) after the weekend.
:D

are you talking abou t the karaoke bar or my score with the guestlist for the other place?
not that it matters. its gonna kick ass anyway!

Both.
I know all about your weekend. :sexywink:

And Flavia has also told me some things, so I know exactly where everybody is at what time of the day. :D

Don't worry. I won't tell anyone.

As long as pictures are made (and shown) of all of you in the karaoke bar!
:tongue:

pictures are fine, anything with sound you may want to avoid like the plague!

Popmartijn said:
Yes, you told me. :p
Totally awesome!

I demand both drunk ramblings on the night itself and of course a full report (with pictures) after the weekend.

If you're lucky...and I mean really lucky...we might just call you from the karaoke bar and serenade you over the phone :hyper: :D

I think I still have your phone number :evil:

UKTan said:
If you're lucky...and I mean really lucky...we might just call you from the karaoke bar and serenade you over the phone :hyper: :D

I think I still have your phone number :evil:

:hyper:
:heart:
:drool:

hey tan, what time you reckon you're gonna be at heathrow on friday?

digsy said:
hey tan, what time you reckon you're gonna be at heathrow on friday?

Not sure...I have arranged to leave work a bit early tho....I'll try to get there for about 5pm-ish but depends on how shitty the Friday rush-hour traffic is :|

Hopefully we'll have enough time for a pre-flight beer! :D

ok, well i only finish work at about 6 but i was goona try sneak out a bit early - i only need about 15-20 minutes to get there though, terminal 1 yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom