Shitterton, Dorset Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I don't have that one, so that explains it.

I've never heard Martin's solo stuff, but I've heard a lot of the tracks off Dave's second, Hourglass. It's pretty good, in my opinion.
yeah, i don't technically own it either :shifty: i never got around to buying ultra or exciter, so i downloaded them.

martin's stuff is okay, it's different than depeche mode. i've heard hourglass is good, but i've never gotten around to buying it or at least downloading it. :reject:

yeah, i don't technically own it either :shifty: i never got around to buying ultra or exciter, so i downloaded them.

martin's stuff is okay, it's different than depeche mode. i've heard hourglass is good, but i've never gotten around to buying it or at least downloading it. :reject:
I'm not sure I'd bother with downloading them only to end up not liking them. It's a pain to do so with dial up and I don't like to unless I know it's something I'll like.

You should really check out Hourglass, I love it. Kingdom and Miracles are completely worth it. Although, Dave's stuff sounds like Depeche Mode, obviously. I've never heard anything from Paper Monsters, however.

pudgybonohq8rk4.jpg

:bonodrum::bonodrum::bonodrum::bonodrum:

I'm not sure I'd bother with downloading them only to end up not liking them. It's a pain to do so with dial up and I don't like to unless I know it's something I'll like.

You should really check out Hourglass, I love it. Kingdom and Miracles are completely worth it. Although, Dave's stuff sounds like Depeche Mode, obviously. I've never heard anything from Paper Monsters, however.
yeah. i downloaded them on this huge torrent of all their stuff a long time ago. it also had sofad live, which i've only listened to once. god that was awful. U2 copied their idea with putting all the tracks from october live, but in the proper order. :wink:

:hmm: i might have to check it out.

Come with me
Into the trees
We'll lay on the grass
And let the hours pass

Take my hand
Come back to the land
Let's get away
Just for one day

Let me see you
Stripped down to the bone
Let me see you
Stripped down to the bone

:rockon:
I love how this one goes into Here Is The House. :love:

It is!! :hyper: I'm giving my mate on the radio show shit with all the stuff I find!! :lol: He's getting a shit load of emails from me with links!

:ohmy: By jesus I've got the sneezes!
:hyper: Sounds like something I'd do!

Ack! Sneezes suck!
Especially the machine gun type. :yikes:

me too :love:

and i feel your warmth
and it feels like home
and theres someone
calling on the telephone
let's stay home
it's cold outside
and i have so much
to confide to you

with or without words
i'll confide everything
This one's one of my favourites.
And But Not Tonight.

So we stay at home
And I'm by your side
And you know
What's going on inside
Inside my heart
Inside this house
And I just want to
Let it out for you
And I feel your warmth
And it feels like home

she's lonely
and he says
it's for her only
that he lusts
she doesn't trust him
nothing is true
but he will do

in a world full of nothing
though it's not love
it means something

:hyper: Sounds like something I'd do!

Ack! Sneezes suck!
Especially the machine gun type. :yikes:

:yes: It's good fun....I've stopped ambushing him now because he can't listen to the youtube links while he's in the studio so it's all a bit pointless now, but we were having a good MacGyver & Fraggle Rock trip!! :rockon:

Yep, nasty bastard machine gun sneezes.....:yuck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom