Shitterton, Dorset Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, he gets absolutely no say at all on ZM? That's pretty lame. :down:

Nope, no control whatsoever. :tsk: Sad huh. But they do have a shit load of fun...for all the structure of their playlist, it's like a fucking playground in that place!! :lol:

I hate how you get really tired, like sandpaper eyes tired but then you brave through it or like an hour and you get all wide awake. Then it's a BITCH to fall asleep!

:crack:

Check out the new ad at my bus stop in the city:

96c4efcc.jpg

It's a siiiiiiiiiiiign.

DI is currently what's keeping me here after hours.

I was just never really keen on separating the DI stuff from the Superthreads, and I don't plan on participating in that thread because a thread solely focused on it doesn't interest me. But if it works for you guys, cool.

I was just never really keen on separating the DI stuff from the Superthreads, and I don't plan on participating in that thread because a thread solely focused on it doesn't interest me. But if it works for you guys, cool.

It's nice to have a place where you can do a running diary and not have it get swallowed up in 300 other posts, y'know?

I mean, cool, Pacific Blue are now flying Auckland-Melbourne, but to make a tram reference at my fucking bus stop?

TOO MUCH.

Incidentally, that's my bus in the left of shot. Nice of the driver to wait for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom