Shitlington Crags, Northumberland Superthread - Page 10 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-06-2008, 01:38 AM   #136
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRocksU2 View Post
Kim, I feel the need...for another spanking...c'mere!


*bendsover*

"Carlos Does Kim"
__________________

__________________
Gluey is offline  
Old 07-06-2008, 01:39 AM   #137
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
Nor I. Obviously.



Silence!!! I remember your Gom Jabbar, now you remember mine. I can kill with a word.
You are SO beautiful, my Baron. Your skin, love to me. Your diseases lovingly cared for, for all eternity.
__________________

__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 07-06-2008, 01:39 AM   #138
Blue Crack Addict
 
RavenBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The majestic Canuckian wilderness
Posts: 17,103
Local Time: 12:36 AM
Alright

I'm going to bed

'Night all
__________________
RavenBlue is offline  
Old 07-06-2008, 01:40 AM   #139
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,105
Local Time: 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMacPhisto View Post
And that still hasn't changed.
It just seems so....BLATANT in old films. I mean it was something like this:

Guy 1:We can't have them finding out that we're going to sell the land to the governement, meanwhile buying up all of the land for the dam under false names.
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 07-06-2008, 01:40 AM   #140
Blue Crack Addict
 
RedRocksU2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Murrieta, CA.
Posts: 26,437
Local Time: 08:36 PM
night RB>
__________________
RedRocksU2 is offline  
Old 07-06-2008, 01:41 AM   #141
Blue Crack Addict
 
RedRocksU2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Murrieta, CA.
Posts: 26,437
Local Time: 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMacPhisto View Post
You are SO beautiful, my Baron. Your skin, love to me. Your diseases lovingly cared for, for all eternity.
Dude, that is beautiful.
__________________
RedRocksU2 is offline  
Old 07-06-2008, 01:42 AM   #142
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
It just seems so....BLATANT in old films. I mean it was something like this:

Guy 1:We can't have them finding out that we're going to sell the land to the governement, meanwhile buying up all of the land for the dam under false names.
Blue Velvet wasn't much better in the dialogue department.

"I had a dream. In fact, it was on the night I met you. In the dream, there was our world, and the world was dark because there weren't any robins and the robins represented love. And for the longest time, there was this darkness. And all of a sudden, thousands of robins were set free and they flew down and brought this blinding light of love. And it seemed that love would make any difference, and it did. So, I guess it means that there is trouble until the robins come."

But all of the stuff with Dennis Hopper was amazing, so there's that.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 07-06-2008, 01:42 AM   #143
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 04:36 PM
Carlos! Shame you're not a Kiwi, I could imagine you having good input for this!!

NZers asked to open up about bedroom antics - 06 Jul 2008 - NZ Herald: New Zealand National news
__________________
Gluey is offline  
Old 07-06-2008, 01:43 AM   #144
Blue Crack Addict
 
RedRocksU2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Murrieta, CA.
Posts: 26,437
Local Time: 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gluey View Post
*bendsover*

"Carolos Does Kim"
who the hell is Carolos?
__________________
RedRocksU2 is offline  
Old 07-06-2008, 01:44 AM   #145
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMacPhisto View Post
You are SO beautiful, my Baron. Your skin, love to me. Your diseases lovingly cared for, for all eternity.
Some thoughts have a certain sound, that being the equivalent to a form. Through sound and motion, you will be able to paralyze nerves, shatter bones, set fires, suffocate an enemy or burst his organs. We will kill until no Harkonnen breathes Arakeen air.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 07-06-2008, 01:44 AM   #146
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRocksU2 View Post
who the hell is Carolos?
Fuck!
__________________
Gluey is offline  
Old 07-06-2008, 01:44 AM   #147
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,105
Local Time: 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMacPhisto View Post
Blue Velvet wasn't much better in the dialogue department.

"I had a dream. In fact, it was on the night I met you. In the dream, there was our world, and the world was dark because there weren't any robins and the robins represented love. And for the longest time, there was this darkness. And all of a sudden, thousands of robins were set free and they flew down and brought this blinding light of love. And it seemed that love would make any difference, and it did. So, I guess it means that there is trouble until the robins come."

But all of the stuff with Dennis Hopper was amazing, so there's that.
let me guess, eventually, robins came?

Oh God, blatant foreshadowing
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 07-06-2008, 01:45 AM   #148
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
Some thoughts have a certain sound, that being the equivalent to a form. Through sound and motion, you will be able to paralyze nerves, shatter bones, set fires, suffocate an enemy or burst his organs. We will kill until no Harkonnen breathes Arakeen air.
You have no need for your weapons with me, Gurney Halleck.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 07-06-2008, 01:45 AM   #149
Blue Crack Addict
 
Screwtape2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Posts: 18,353
Local Time: 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMacPhisto View Post
"I had a dream. In fact, it was on the night I met you. In the dream, there was our world, and the world was dark because there weren't any robins and the robins represented love. And for the longest time, there was this darkness. And all of a sudden, thousands of robins were set free and they flew down and brought this blinding light of love. And it seemed that love would make any difference, and it did. So, I guess it means that there is trouble until the robins come."
I love that scene so much. If I remember correctly that scene features the instrumental of Mysteries of Love.
__________________
Screwtape2 is offline  
Old 07-06-2008, 01:46 AM   #150
Blue Crack Addict
 
RedRocksU2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Murrieta, CA.
Posts: 26,437
Local Time: 08:36 PM
"Once you have grasped the fundamental skills of intimate relating, sex just gets better and better."


I'm down.
__________________

__________________
RedRocksU2 is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com