Shades of Death Road, New Jersey Superthread - Page 10 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-24-2008, 12:36 AM   #136
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela Harlem View Post
I've got "Send me on my way" by Rusted Root (I think) stuck in my head. Might be time to get a torrent for it so I can exorcise it out of my brain.
wow, i haven't heard or thought of that song in years!
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-24-2008, 12:37 AM   #137
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishteen View Post
Well maybe if no one else nominates anyone...but right now I'm hoping more people take part; especially since I leave so many subtle hints around


And on the topic of MSN, I use it everyday...
i would but i'm scared

do you just basically post your top ten artists? or do i have to read through the whole thing to see if anyone's nominated people i'd name?
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-24-2008, 12:37 AM   #138
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,037
Local Time: 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
i usually only have two going on at once. i don't know why i bother signing onto msn anymore as i don't know anyone who uses it, and yahoo i only used to chat with someone and we couldn't on aim.
See, it seems almost everyone in Australia uses MSN and people haven't even heard of AIM. Suits me down to the ground, since it means I don't have shitloads of people adding me!
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is online now  
Old 07-24-2008, 12:38 AM   #139
Jesus Online
 
Angela Harlem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: a glass castle
Posts: 30,163
Local Time: 03:07 PM
Do people actually do the A/S/L thing nowadays? No one bothers me now on it, but years ago when I chatted to a few folk it was the case. I also have a handy anti-harassing email address which might scare them off. Or not. I dunno how these things work.
__________________
<a href=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/angelaharlem/thPaul_Roos28.jpg target=_blank>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...aul_Roos28.jpg</a>
Angela Harlem is offline  
Old 07-24-2008, 12:41 AM   #140
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
See, it seems almost everyone in Australia uses MSN and people haven't even heard of AIM. Suits me down to the ground, since it means I don't have shitloads of people adding me!
huh, that's weird! i guess it's like in the mid to late 90s when i only heard of people using icq.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela Harlem View Post
Do people actually do the A/S/L thing nowadays? No one bothers me now on it, but years ago when I chatted to a few folk it was the case. I also have a handy anti-harassing email address which might scare them off. Or not. I dunno how these things work.
it's amazing, but they still do! my yahoo account i've had for over ten years, but i only use it now to chat with someone via webcam since it's impossible to do on aim, i guess cuz i have a mac. i'd get bombarded with strangers iming me until i noticed i was broadcasting my webcam was on they couldn't see it, but they could see i had one. it creeped me out until i found the setting to shut that off :relieved:
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-24-2008, 12:42 AM   #141
ONE
love, blood, life
 
GibsonGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,270
Local Time: 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamOutLoud13 View Post
That is priceless.

From now on, I'm gonna call that song 'Have You Ever Seen Lorraine?'
After watching that video, I can't even remember what most of the original lyrics are. "Comin' down from Sunny D."
__________________
GibsonGirl is offline  
Old 07-24-2008, 12:43 AM   #142
Blue Crack Addict
 
Irishteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 29,624
Local Time: 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
i would but i'm scared

do you just basically post your top ten artists? or do i have to read through the whole thing to see if anyone's nominated people i'd name?
You can nominate any ten bands you want, and it doesn't matter if they've been nominated before because the more nominations they get affect their final placing

But you can nominate any bands/artists except Pink Floyd, U2, The Beatles and REM, they've received too many
__________________
Irishteen is offline  
Old 07-24-2008, 12:45 AM   #143
Blue Crack Addict
 
RavenBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The majestic Canuckian wilderness
Posts: 17,103
Local Time: 01:07 AM
Those better not be thunderstorms on the radar
__________________
RavenBlue is offline  
Old 07-24-2008, 12:45 AM   #144
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,037
Local Time: 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
it's amazing, but they still do! my yahoo account i've had for over ten years, but i only use it now to chat with someone via webcam since it's impossible to do on aim, i guess cuz i have a mac. i'd get bombarded with strangers iming me until i noticed i was broadcasting my webcam was on they couldn't see it, but they could see i had one. it creeped me out until i found the setting to shut that off :relieved:
hi im 14/f/ca can i c ur b00bz????
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is online now  
Old 07-24-2008, 12:47 AM   #145
Blue Crack Addict
 
DreamOutLoud13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hell For Certain, Kentucky
Posts: 15,088
Local Time: 10:07 PM
Alright kids, here it is:

YouTube - U2 - Misheard Lyrics
__________________
DreamOutLoud13 is offline  
Old 07-24-2008, 12:47 AM   #146
ONE
love, blood, life
 
GibsonGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,270
Local Time: 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenBlue View Post
Those better not be thunderstorms on the radar
Wanna trade? We've got thick fog over here.
__________________
GibsonGirl is offline  
Old 07-24-2008, 12:50 AM   #147
Blue Crack Addict
 
RavenBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The majestic Canuckian wilderness
Posts: 17,103
Local Time: 01:07 AM
I would gladly trade

Fog.. nature's air conditioner

I am sick of humidity. Blech
__________________
RavenBlue is offline  
Old 07-24-2008, 12:52 AM   #148
ONE
love, blood, life
 
GibsonGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,270
Local Time: 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamOutLoud13 View Post
Alright kids, here it is:

YouTube - U2 - Misheard Lyrics
BRILLIANT. Five stars!

"What happened to the beauty I had in sodomy?"
__________________
GibsonGirl is offline  
Old 07-24-2008, 12:52 AM   #149
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishteen View Post
You can nominate any ten bands you want, and it doesn't matter if they've been nominated before because the more nominations they get affect their final placing

But you can nominate any bands/artists except Pink Floyd, U2, The Beatles and REM, they've received too many
k, cool

no worries anyway, pink floyd and the beatles i don't like, and i don't think i'd put U2 or rem in my top ten
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-24-2008, 12:53 AM   #150
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
hi im 14/f/ca can i c ur b00bz????
omg im 13/f/hi cn i see ur boobz 2?
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com