Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

protein powder. i am telling you. that's how all the guys at college do it. protein powder and lifting.

I wonder if metabolism pills work. :hmm:

Varitek said:

protein powder. i am telling you. that's how all the guys at college do it. protein powder and lifting.

I think my one buddy's college brother has a shitload of that stuff in his house. I'll probably try getting some of that.

phillyfan26 said:

I think my one buddy's college brother has a shitload of that stuff in his house. I'll probably try getting some of that.

I hear it tastes like horrifying.

Varitek said:

i wouldn't fuck with those. however, adderall and cocaine both apparently work. but to supress, not to quicken the metabolism.

Well fuck. I wanna quicken mine.

the tourist said:

I'd love to just be skinny. Super skinny. Makes it easier to be a rock kid.

phail. men with muscles ftmfw. or at least ftvfw.

the republican is actually a little lean for me. he's got definition, which is a must, but i like the arms and pecs a little more developed.

Varitek said:

phail. men with muscles ftmfw. or at least ftvfw.

the republican is actually a little lean for me. he's got definition, which is a must, but i like the arms and pecs a little more developed.

Yeah, arms and pecs are phail for me. My arms aren't actually that weak, but they look smaller than they are.

My 3 genie wishes:

Extremely fast metabolism (enough to where I could eat five large meals a day and barely feel it).

A lifetime of perfect health.

A billion dollars in diamonds, and another billion dollars in cash.

phillyfan26 said:

Yeah, arms and pecs are phail for me. My arms aren't actually that weak, but they look smaller than they are.

this guy's got arms and pecs, they could just be bigger. but he's also got like 6 years on you. guys naturally fill out muscle-wise, all of you. god i love men.

the tourist said:
My 3 genie wishes:

Extremely fast metabolism (enough to where I could eat five large meals a day and barely feel it).

My three wishes:

The greatest music recording studio on the face of the earth, complete with vast amounts of instruments and equipment.

A lifetime of good health.

1000 more wishes.

Varitek said:

for a second i thoguht this was referring to your weight.

Hahaha. No. Although when I was 16, I was 275. But I'm 6'2". But I lost 85 lbs. And then gained back 50. And now I wanna lose at least half of that by summer.

Varitek said:

this guy's got arms and pecs, they could just be bigger. but he's also got like 6 years on you. guys naturally fill out muscle-wise, all of you. god i love men.

Oh, I will, I'm sure. Most of my uncles on my mother's side (where I get my physique from) are short but solid.

the tourist said:

Hahaha. No. Although when I was 16, I was 275. But I'm 6'2". But I lost 85 lbs. And then gained back 50. And now I wanna lose at least half of that by summer.

I'm 17, 5'6", 120 lbs.

phillyfan26 said:

My three wishes:

The greatest music recording studio on the face of the earth, complete with vast amounts of instruments and equipment.

A lifetime of good health.

1000 more wishes.

Cheater. As for the recording studio, I would build that with part of my billion dollars in cash. Of course, I'd build it about 50 feet from my house (with a tunnel connecting it to my house, of course).

the tourist said:
My 3 genie wishes:

these might be mine too, tho i'd specify euros. i think i'd be reluctant to wish for something relationship-wise because i feel like that's fucking with other people or something. tho a lifetime of great sex might be worht wishing for.

pfan, wishing for more wishes is cheating.

Varitek said:

these might be mine too, tho i'd specify euros. i think i'd be reluctant to wish for something relationship-wise because i feel like that's fucking with other people or something. tho a lifetime of great sex might be worht wishing for.

pfan, wishing for more wishes is cheating.

Yeah. Once you have 2 billion dollars, though, it wouldn't really matter anymore. But yeah. Relatioships issues wouldn't work because that's be weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom