Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
I was gonna try to get some MP3s off you until I saw what time you were still up at. :wink:

Why yes, it is 2.30am here!

I see you've been getting some B-sides and unreleased stuff. Well done!

What're you after at the moment?

phillyfan26 said:
I was gonna try to get some MP3s off you until I saw what time you were still up at. :wink:

Name a couple and I'll start them sending before I go.

And Maj., how are you for U2 rarities? Because I have gigabytes of this stuff and you're conveniently nearby ... :wink:

major_panic said:

Good thinking. I've been telling myself that I should go soon, but I'm not tired at all. I should probably just sleep anyway though.

I'm exhausted after today. I don't know why I'm still here. I just got caught up in my openers/closers list and this thread ...

Axver said:

Name a couple and I'll start them sending before I go.

And Maj., how are you for U2 rarities? Because I have gigabytes of this stuff and you're conveniently nearby ... :wink:

Since joining Interference, my U2 rarities have jumped up heaps. I'll have to look through my catalogue, see if I'm missing anything before I get back to you.

Thanks for the offer though - appreciate it!

Last edited:
Is there a U2 studio version of She's a Mystery to Me? Or a good live version? I'd take either one.

Once I get through the B-sides and whatnot, I'm probably going to start into some live stuff, if that's alright with you. Not whole shows, just specific tracks if you have them.

Axver said:

I'm exhausted after today. I don't know why I'm still here. I just got caught up in my openers/closers list and this thread ...

The sole reason why I am still awake is this thread.

Methinks we should go now. Or at least wait until PFan tells you what he wants, then leave.

phillyfan26 said:
Is there a U2 studio version of She's a Mystery to Me? Or a good live version? I'd take either one.

Once I get through the B-sides and whatnot, I'm probably going to start into some live stuff, if that's alright with you. Not whole shows, just specific tracks if you have them.

There are two great live versions that I know of; one from Lovetown Dublin, and another from pre-Vertigo New York. The New York one's a lot shorter and lyrics are messed around with, but it's still great. I think there's a studio version, but it's never surfaced?

phillyfan26 said:

I'll send you the 30 December 1989 performance, which was its live debut. I consider it the definitive version.

And I'll be happy to help out with some quality live stuff.

major_panic said:
I think there's a studio version, but it's never surfaced?

I have only three words for you on this matter: DVD; my place.

Axver said:

I have only three words for you on this matter: DVD; my place.

:drool:

Okay all, I'm off. Have fun tomorrow (today) meeting up with the others, Ax, and PFan, have fun listening to the sheer goodness of SAMTM U2-style!

Excellent. :up:

Get to bed now. :wink:

I'll talk to you about some live stuff when you're around here at a reasonable hour.

Yeah, I better go. PFan, SAMTM will be in your inbox sometime soon.

G'night! :wave:

i am hopeless at getting up early. i went to bed at 2am and wanted to wake up at 10:30. and i woke up at 12:45pm instead.

ugh. i suck.

man interference is boring today. but then, so is my life. you'd think that it could work out so the boring periods would not correspond.

maybe i'll postwhore for a few pages, but not as attentively as andrew, because i'm not premium, and in the 45 second wait i always get distracted by something else for more than 45 seconds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom