Sexmoan, Pampanga, Philippines Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent the last fifteen minutes singing the lyrics "Night of the movies" to the tune of George Harrison's My Sweet Lord. Good times.

I don't know if I'll even watch any movies tonight, though.

Either one works. Both are ideal, but I'll suffice. XD

Anyway, of the three people in my school (all those years ago) with green eyes, none of them had red hair.

Then again, nobody in my grade had red hair.

Wacky. Also because you're from Ireland, you're meant to have red hair otherwise it's illegal.

Some days, it's lucky I don't have a girlfriend. Like today, when I decide eating raw onion is a really good idea.

So, my day:

Woke up SUPER EXCITED because it's Friday and I was going to go with my best mate to the show! Calloh callay, fuck yeah! The fact that I had high expectations was a mega downer in the end, though.

So I got up, did my thangs and grabbed a can of Pimpjuice (no typo) that had been chilling in the fridge all night long, set for a sweet day. I hopped into the car and got the fuck on down to the city, where I would buy my mate his birthday presents (I had in mind both the Mika DVD and a statue of Buddha, as contradictory as they may seem). So I slowly made my way to the city, but there were absolutely no parks near where I wanted to go. Zilch. I went through a bunch of backroads behind Gouger street and such, but still no dice. So I went to the car park at my Tafe and decided walking was the good thing to do. But while there, I completely fucked up a park and bumped into another car. Folks were watching. I felt super lame for bumping into this car and sneaked into an easier park with my tail between my legs. Things were gonna get up, I thought. Come on.

Stopped by Tafe to use the bathroom. Walked out and I saw the guy I've had a crush on for months with his girlfriend. Oh, that's nice. Headed to Rundle Mall and got out my Pimpjuice, but the fucking thing was warm by now. Bloody hell. Called my mate, and he had just woken up and didn't seem to remember that we were doing stuff today. Dang. So off I go, finally reaching a Bank SA ATM. It's payday, so all should be good. No more mere $12 in my account!

Nah, actually no money had gone through. I had to fill out a Centrelink form and I was under the impression it was another day later on. Not so. So I had no money to buy my mate a present, let alone for any lunch. I went into JB Hi-Fi with the knowledge that the Mika DVD was only about $10, so I could probably buy that on my card. There was no price on the product, but I knew it was cheap, so I brought it up to some dame at the counter. She said it was $25. I was like, no it's on special, look at that tag. I had seen it cheaper before. So she went to check. Rad, it's still on special. But how much was it? $13. Fuck. Stranded with a fucking Mika DVD in the middle of the store, looking as if I was spending my last whim of cash on the fucking thing, as if my life depended on it. Good lord, men!

Then, the first good news of the day came - my brother was going to bring me some money from home. And that's when the day started to sucked less! But there were still super traffic jams and shit.

No expectations; no disappointments. Could just about be my motto.

Pimpjuice is something real? :lol:

And Centrelink are fucking wankers.

No expectations; no disappointments. Could just about be my motto.

Pimpjuice is something real? :lol:

And Centrelink are fucking wankers.

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have been waiting all week for the day. I probably might have attended Tafe more than three lessons during the week, then. I don't feel like doing anything when I'm looking forward to something.

It's an apple juice flavoured energy drink. I think it's one of the better ones. Can't remember which rapper endorses it, but I know there was some controversy over the name.

Yeah, they're not great hey.

I've got a henry of Cooper's Sparkling Ale going. Potential drunkish posting tonight, to make up for the fact I won't be here tomorrow night.

I'll hopefully be drunkposting tomorrow night. Went to get some tawny port yesterday and the fuckers didn't have any and won't get any in until next week. So tomorrow I'll either try to find another bottle shop or just buy some other wine.

On a completely unrelated note, the Superthread must go here one day soon: Booby Island (Queensland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have been waiting all week for the day. I probably might have attended Tafe more than three lessons during the week, then. I don't feel like doing anything when I'm looking forward to something.

It's an apple juice flavoured energy drink. I think it's one of the better ones. Can't remember which rapper endorses it, but I know there was some controversy over the name.

Yeah, they're not great hey.

Wish I had something to look forward to. All I've got is uni work on the horizon. No social plans whatsoever. FFS. Maybe I should just go to that Three Month Sunset/Night Terrors/Laura gig by myself next Friday.

Hah, that's awesome.

Whenever you walk into a Centrelink office, do you feel like part of your soul has died? It's such a fucking depressing place full of prats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom