Secret Machines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I bought this CD (Now Here is No Where) on a whim not really knowing what it sounds like, so I thought I might regret it.

but it is actually really good

I want to call it "space rock" for some reason. Probably cos of this:

"The band sounds as though they're scoring an intergalactic space battle, or perhaps something more terrestrial, like the lurching onslaught of a thousand warbeasts."

http://www.thesecretmachines.com/

listen to You Are Chains....it is so good. just be patient, let it get off the ground...it's a big plane

you can listen to the whole album

i think i enjoyed 'sad & lonely'...rather anti-climatic at the ending though....

I wasn't sure if I should post here or in Heartland's thread...but I saw the "Nowhere Again" video this morning.....what a way to start my day.

At Mofo's and Bassy's suggestioneering, I will add them to my CD wish list.

HeartlandGirl bought their album this week too (I pretty much put it in her hands :wink: )

It'd be nice if she listened to it or something!!! :wink:

On a completely unrelated note, I REALLY love the album cover for that CD. Good stuff :up:

Just read your post, mofo. I was about to say:

I picked up their album this week, but I haven't had a chance to listen to it. Will report back! I do love looking at the cover, though. Makes me want to clean my room or redo it in all white.

Mind reader! :angry:

Will be back to this thread when I listen to the album, hopefully some time today! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom