Scattered Islands in the Indian Ocean Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coolness, go for it then. :up:

Randomly, saying 'coolness' reminds me of one of those locations we almost visited - Foulness in England. I had a thread written for it and ready to go, I think back before we had even 100 threads, but somebody made a thread for another location and we've never gotten around to going to Foulness after all.

THE THREAD THAT TIME FORGOT

Ahh, right. If somebody just randomly said to me that they're 15 minutes out of Penrith, I'd assume outer suburban sprawl.

We're a bit tricky like that.
:lol:

I really do live in the most perfect place on earth, apart from the other most perfect places I've listed on other occasions. It's isolated, it's green, there's birds, there's no people, there's a small city not too far away (though getting further away with petrol the way it is)... And my house has bellbirds in the reserve out the back yard.

THE THREAD THAT TIME FORGOT

:lol:

I really do live in the most perfect place on earth, apart from the other most perfect places I've listed on other occasions. It's isolated, it's green, there's birds, there's no people, there's a small city not too far away (though getting further away with petrol the way it is)... And my house has bellbirds in the reserve out the back yard.

I can go for this as long as you add a tramway and make it in Melbourne. Or even better, Wellington!

We're having the new thread in the old thread?

:fuckyeah:, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom