salome, sicy, and u2bama have demanded a q and a with bear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake your booty

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

Yes......only a PLEBAN would have "BONO FALL" as a signature.
There is nothing to be scared of.......I don't bite...hard:evil:

i could use a good biting, if you know what me and foray mean... :sexywink:

Re: I'm not a bear, but I can answer this one

daisybean said:

a spork is also a simple machine and it feels tingley when you jam it in your eye.

bear, are you willing to conduct research to confirm this?

i'm just feeling punchy tonight, nothing personal, it's all in the name of science

Re: tainting another thread

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
You don't have to have money to do nothing. Hell look at my cousin he's broke and don't do shit.

yep, you've tainted another thread but I think you and I are the only ones who know whats going on :crazy:

sheesh, now i gotta go home and watch it again when i should be studying - you are a bad influence on me :tsk:

Mrs. Vedder said:
What are the best ways to stalk Eddie Vedder when I go to Seattle this Friday? :shrug:

please dont. i read something at a radiohead message board, and the guy totally cant stand stalkers. however, if your sane, and not PLEBA-ish in front of him, im sure he'll be good.

Re: Re: I'm not a bear, but I can answer this one

bonosloveslave said:

bear, are you willing to conduct research to confirm this?

i'm just feeling punchy tonight, nothing personal, it's all in the name of science

that, for the first time in my life, offends me greatly.

:angry:

Zoomerang96 said:

please dont. i read something at a radiohead message board, and the guy totally cant stand stalkers. however, if your sane, and not PLEBA-ish in front of him, im sure he'll be good.

You mean I shouldn't :drool: :drool: infront of him? And shriek and cry in front him? Or ask for a hug and in many cases a long kiss? And I shouldn't take pictures either of how Eddie kissed me? :shrug: How about taking a pic of his private area while on stage and then posting all over the board to see if not Eddie was elevated while singing? :shrug:

I picked up bad habbits when I used to visit PLEBA many moons ago! :( Will I ever recover? :scream:

Ali Rose said:
bear can i punch you?

plese come save me from myself.

:scream:

what does "plese" mean?

i am not going on messenger cause i have chess to play.

1) can i ask some questions

if answer to 1 is yes then, move on

2) why you like Radiohead the most.

3) have you met any girl who likes radiohead.

4) do you think popularity is over-rated

5) are you a talktative person

6) are you a man of extremes

7) does your brother like radiohead

8) who do you think is the best interferencer

9) do u have any addicitions in life

10) did you ask her where she worked ..you were supposed to do that a month back :mac:

11) your favorite chord

12) do you think you are the biggest radiohead fan on intereference.com

AcrobatMan

Zoomerang96 said:

what does "plese" mean?

well i thought this was a thread for YOU ?'s but since you insist...it is Minnesotan for YOU SUCK. :angry:

i am not going on messenger cause i have chess to play.

:sad: I see. I get it now. Everythings always more important than ME :angry: Sometimes I dont even know why i love you anymore. :mad:

*Smashes vases and lamps over your head*
*throws spaghetti at your head*
*does Mexican hat dance. on you guessed it. Your HEAD*

*bursts into tears*:scream:

excellent questions.

2) why you like Radiohead the most.

answer: they appeal to me the most now, because of their sound and song structure. in all honesty, verse chorus verse big boom bridge, small verse chorus, guitar solo gets tiresome. and u2 is kissing americas ass lately, and it doesnt sit well with me. they dont tour outside of na or europe cause its not "economical." well no shit, but you know what, you can probably afford it! it just shows that theyre in it for the money these days. its completely unfair the way they tour and it makes me sick.

3) have you met any girl who likes radiohead.

yes, many. one approached me at a loser club (theyre all loser clubs) a few months ago, and read my radiohead shirt and was impressed.

4) do you think popularity is over-rated

in what sense? it can be good. ego aside, would this thread have gone anywhere if a newbie had made it? exactly. popularity is as important as you need it for. i exploit my popularity for my own EL OH ELs.

5) are you a talktative person

yes, particularly around people i dont like. in clubs i talk a lot to every girl that isnt too occupied with someone else, and let them know how shitty i really am. asking them for calculators and talking star trek is a great way to lose their attention.

6) are you a man of extremes

not at all. i just say extreme things to get a reaction. obviously.

7) does your brother like radiohead

ya, he likes all of it really. hes got good taste. even likes sigur ros. not bad for a 12 year old.

8) who do you think is the best interferencer

how can anyone not say me? :sexywink:

9) do u have any addicitions in life

yes, but not one person on earth knows about it.

10) did you ask her where she worked ..you were supposed to do that a month back :mac:

haha, no but i saw her again. she seriously flattens me on my ass everytime i get a glimpse of her. you really need to see her. quite a sight. i can hardly wait till i know when i leave for europe so i can plan for the day when ill ask her out two days before im gone.

11) your favorite chord

c, obviously, since creed only knows this one. seriously though, c is good, as well as a.

12) do you think you are the biggest radiohead fan on intereference.com

yes. but wanderer might be close... :sexywink:

Ali Rose said:

well i thought this was a thread for YOU ?'s but since you insist...it is Minnesotan for YOU SUCK. :angry:

:sad: I see. I get it now. Everythings always more important than ME :angry: Sometimes I dont even know why i love you anymore. :mad:

*Smashes vases and lamps over your head*
*throws spaghetti at your head*
*does Mexican hat dance. on you guessed it. Your HEAD*

*bursts into tears*:scream:

im far too tired for such commotion.

ill take a quiet life. a handshake. some carbon monoxide, but none of what you offered.

Mrs. Vedder said:

You mean I shouldn't :drool: :drool: infront of him? And shriek and cry in front him? Or ask for a hug and in many cases a long kiss? And I shouldn't take pictures either of how Eddie kissed me? :shrug: How about taking a pic of his private area while on stage and then posting all over the board to see if not Eddie was elevated while singing? :shrug:

I picked up bad habbits when I used to visit PLEBA many moons ago! :( Will I ever recover? :scream:

I almost choked on my coffee when I read that :lmao:

I think that would be a bad plan.....unless you like going to jail

Zoomerang96, although you and I never speak to one another, I have two questions:

1. Three and a half years ago, I was sleeping in a tent on the edge of the Colorado River, just upstream from Vassey's Paradise in Marble Canyon. I had a dream that Matthew Broderick was my dentist. I was waiting for him on the chair. He entered the rust-colored room and after a brief examination, excused himself for a moment. I grew tired of waiting for his return, and began to explore the room. I found that the computer on his desk (what dentist has a desk and a computer in the examining room?? Come on! :sick: Only in my dreams!) had virtual reality equipment hooked up to it. I put the gear on and found myself in a simulated battle environment, where I faced off with my very own dentist, Matthew Broderick, in hand-to-hand combat. He had no goatee (this was my dream, not Glory, after all :sexywink: ). What's the meaning of my dream?

2. What will you be doing in Europe?

Back
Top Bottom