Saddam Hussein Town, Sri Lanka Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We met a couple of girls at DECA who doubted me when I said I was 17 (everyone guesses 14 upon looking at me). So, I showed them my driver's license and they said I looked really good in my license photo. Like really good. That kind of creeped my out, despite liking the compliment. I'd guess it's kind of something similar to that if you said that.

I think the date thing is the way to go. :up:

phillyfan26 said:
We met a couple of girls at DECA who doubted me when I said I was 17 (everyone guesses 14 upon looking at me). So, I showed them my driver's license and they said I looked really good in my license photo. Like really good. That kind of creeped my out, despite liking the compliment. I'd guess it's kind of something similar to that if you said that.

i remember when i first saw a pic of you and i thought 'wow, that alien has really nice arms'

phillyfan26 said:

Maybe I'm weird but I would love to be complimented like that. Maybe it is because I so rarely get compliments on my looks.

phanan said:
I think I know which one you are on that DECA site.

:lol: The fourteen year old-looking one, right? :wink:

My Facebook is now slowly being infiltrated by photos of me from this year's DECA.

All I can say is, "Fuck, I'm pale as shit."

unico said:
WEB CAM, M I RITE??
lol, i actually have a webcam but all i ever use it for is to take retarded pictures of myself. i love the new feature with photo booth where you can do the backgrounds, because at least for mine, it never totally works and the pictures end up looking weird. the latest one i did is really scary looking :combust:

Screwtape2 said:
I can understand that. Here's to hoping for that date. I honestly believe once I get to the dating part with a girl I'll make her feel really special. That is when my best qualities will come alive.
:cute: i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

KhanadaRhodes said:

lol, i actually have a webcam but all i ever use it for is to take retarded pictures of myself. i love the new feature with photo booth where you can do the backgrounds, because at least for mine, it never totally works and the pictures end up looking weird. the latest one i did is really scary looking :combust:

oooh i've never tried messing with the photo booth features

unico said:
oooh i've never tried messing with the photo booth features
omg you should. cuz then you can take pictures like this:
photo92qk4.jpg

on second thought i probably shouldn't have posted that :lmao:

Screwtape2 said:
Maybe I'm weird but I would love to be complimented like that. Maybe it is because I so rarely get compliments on my looks.

Well, I did like the compliment, it's just the source.

I think with the librarian, you need to remember: being personal is good, but since you two don't know each other, all you can really do is be personable.

You don't know her personality well enough to know how she'd take some comments, so, while it's good to talk to her, you need to play it safe in some respects.

phillyfan26 said:

Well, I did like the compliment, it's just the source.

I think with the librarian, you need to remember: being personal is good, but since you two don't know each other, all you can really do is be personable.

You don't know her personality well enough to know how she'd take some comments, so, while it's good to talk to her, you need to play it safe in some respects.

Yeah. I'm going to play it safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom