Saddam Hussein Town, Sri Lanka Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:

The ATL was a lot of fun.

There's an incredible homeless population there. Lots of people wanting money. Led to a lot of interesting interactions.

Very funny guys I roomed with, which helped.

that sucks - i guess there's more homeless because it's warmer there than in philly?

I wish I would have bought two weeks worth of Coke products last week while it was on sale. I hate paying full price.

A couple of kids from one of the local high schools got a homeless guy to buy them alcohol. They got piss drunk and got caught.

And for the record, I still believe I'm the only one in the world who liked Temple of Doom the best of the Indiana Jones movies.

10 days suspension, neither are allowed to go to prom or allowed to walk at graduation.

No. I drink sparingly anyway, and never at a fucking school function.

There were only two kids that got in trouble, but about six were involved, including one guy from my school who smooth talked his way out of it (helped by having only had a few to drink and having gone to where he was supposed to go).

I just realized I'm mathematically eliminated from DI. I'm legitimately bummed because I think a lot of the criticisms of my list weren't legitimate.

Ah well, on to the next one.

Screwtape2 said:

No I agree with you. Temple of Doom keeps you interested throughout the film. The original sort of lingers at parts.

It also has the best soundtrack, some of the best action sequences, and fucking mine cart scene, and the most humour.

phillyfan26 said:
I just realized I'm mathematically eliminated from DI. I'm legitimately bummed because I think a lot of the criticisms of my list weren't legitimate.

I think I might be, too. :(

I wonder... is Metanoia instrumental? I'm 6 minutes in and no vocals so far....

phillyfan26 said:

I liked your playlist and besides it is rare that someone makes it to the quarterfinals everytime. I actually have never done worse than the quarterfinals in any of the games but never won anything. I think you'll do better next time. :up:

how long with the DI links be up on phanan's site? i want to listen to the top 4-8 as examples for next time, but i don't have time to dl stuff now.

Varitek said:
how long with the DI links be up on phanan's site? i want to listen to the top 4-8 as examples for next time, but i don't have time to dl stuff now.

If they used Mediafire, they should stay up there for a while longer. So to answer your question they should still be there when you choose to download them.

phillyfan26 said:
A couple of kids from one of the local high schools got a homeless guy to buy them alcohol. They got piss drunk and got caught.
:lmao: too bad you guys weren't there in two weeks, cuz i'll be in atlanta then and i would've just bought the dumbasses alcohol.

Screwtape2 said:
Khan I need some advice. When should I talk to the cute librarian again? Sooner or later?
lol, you're asking me advice? but seriously, i'd probably wait maybe like one more day, and talk to her then. you might come on too strong if you go there like every day or every other day. plus then it'll almost be the weekend :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom