Saddam Hussein Town, Sri Lanka Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, .i've had trouble sleeping for the past month and beyond. so i haven't been sleeping much anyway. tonight i just felt like going online instead of just staring at walls.
what's your excuse?

unico said:
well, .i've had trouble sleeping for the past month and beyond. so i haven't been sleeping much anyway. tonight i just felt like going online instead of just staring at walls.
what's your excuse?

I'm always up this late. Insomnia for me is 7 AM, not 2 AM. :wink:

I took the dog out for a walk tonight by myself. It was really creepy. There's no moon, so parts of the walk were pitch dark, and no sounds at all. We have wild animals around here, including bear sightings, so I was on guard. :yikes:

There are some positives, however. It's so much easier to walk the dog without him chasing after every person who walks by.

I've seen one with my own eyes, and heard about another. That's in 15 years of living here though.

Am I wrong to be nervous about my girlfriend getting a professional massage from a straight guy tomorrow?

I just always worry about my girlfriend being naked in front of other guys. Especially strangers. It doesn't bother me when she has to do a costume change during her ballet/modern dance shows, because 98% of the guys are gay who would see her--and the other 2% are just fooling themselves.

I don't like that no one has posted in here since the last time I was online.

well, I'm going home next week and it's a 14 hour drive, so I've been buying cassettes cause there's a cassette player in my car..and tonight I bought Born To Run, and I was listening to it on my way home, when I realized all of the tracks were out of order....and I'm super confused, I can't find anything about it online.

Huh. That's strange. I wonder if it's a manufacturer's error, or if that's how it was released on cassette.

I checked Amazon, and the track listing for the cassettes the same. I checked a few websites, and he's got some rarity cassettes, but none of them mention this. I'm going to check Allmusic, but I don't think it'll tell me anything

Happy b-Day

I started a thread on a Bruce message board...time to sit back and wait for the Axvers of the world to explain things to me

Neither do I...but there's got to be an Axver for every artist out there don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom