Sücka, Liechtenstein Superthread (300 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn had my hopes up that a couple of arsonists had been caught....but I guess not. :|

OMG Charlotte, this rain is AWESOME isn't it!!! I stood out in it and got drenched....

OMG #2 see those pics of the Koala have a drink from the firemans drink bottle were from a back burn a couple of weeks ago!

Oh shit, I heard earlier that they'd caught a couple of them. :|
And yes, rain is my new best friend. I did a little rain dance :drool:

GAFFER! You old sonuvabitch! :wave:

bonnie hey! and everyone else!

so what the hell is goin on tonight with yous guys? anything fun? yous guys better be having fun if youre celebrating the goddam 300th superthread. we should each take 300 shots of rum.

bonnie hey! and everyone else!

so what the hell is goin on tonight with yous guys? anything fun? yous guys better be having fun if youre celebrating the goddam 300th superthread. we should each take 300 shots of rum.

I was out on the town last night and I came back and may or may not have posted while somewhat inebriated. That's my celebration, dude.

By the way, I recently drew an artist's depiction of you. Is it correct at all?
gaf.png

I was out on the town last night and I came back and may or may not have posted while somewhat inebriated. That's my celebration, dude.

By the way, I recently drew an artist's depiction of you. Is it correct at all?
gaf.png

HAHAHA hell lyeah that looks like me! Right up to the neon green bong, as cliche as it might be. But if I actually owned a t-shirt that said those words I would probably be forced to retire from the drinking company for predictability. Thank god I don't own that shirt. I wear tuxedos at all times.

HAHAHA hell lyeah that looks like me! Right up to the neon green bong, as cliche as it might be. But if I actually owned a t-shirt that said those words I would probably be forced to retire from the drinking company for predictability. Thank god I don't own that shirt. I wear tuxedos at all times.

Yeah, I thought that if you were going to go for such a standard shirt, you'd make it a bit more unique, hence the pink Algerian font. I thought about this. I truly did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom