Sücka, Liechtenstein Superthread (300 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Bonnaios has bailed? :(

And Ian just IMed me from his phone; his Intarwebz have indeed died and he'll be back when they decide to co-operate.

Longstanding Superthreaders can attest that getting a compliment out of such an Assver as myself doesn't just happen every day. :wink:

A lot of people seem to hate on English, but personally I'm pretty fond of it and its quirks. I'd hate to have to learn it, though!

Thanks! This is too much pressure. I can barely type now!

Ok...so....I had to run to the bookstore, which is why I was on my phone, and now that I'm in class...I am SO FUCKING GLAD TO BE INSIDE. It is fucking humid out there. I'm scared to see what my hair looks like.

:lmao: PHAIL!

Also, Yay, the HD version of Boots from the Grammies is converted!

Did you manage to convert it from .ls into something else? I tried and gave up, which means I can only play it in my computer.

it was .Ts, now it's . mpg and for some reason it censors this >< mpeg 2 to be exact, it's 80 mb so uploading will take a while.

Thanks! This is too much pressure. I can barely type now!

Would you be happier if I said your English sucks then? :tongue:

(Just look around, most native speakers' posts have more errors than yours, so don't worry! At least you don't have a reputation for precise typing like I do, where any error is picked on and turned into a joke ...)

(Just look around, most native speakers' posts have more errors than yours, so don't worry! At least you don't have a reputation for precise typing like I do, where any error is picked on and turned into a joke ...)

Why you gotta talk about me like I ain't here.

Good then! Sloppy typing ftw :lol:

300th superthread? Oh I'm doing this:

KUNGFUSPARTA.gif

300coloring.jpg

SPARTALOG.gif

300_zinadine.gif

that's enough for now.

What the fuck? The grammy awards block my video on youtube, but when I perform a search the performance is up there a LOT! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom