River Piddle, Dorset Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm lucky. They play either Las Vegas or Salt Lake every tour.

Hah, this thread has been just a little one-sided.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 422
User Name Posts
Serena Vox 117
Axver 110
bono_212 64
Galeongirl 42
The Sad Punk 35
RegularBonoFan 35
RavenBlue 8
coolian2 5
GibsonGirl 4
phillyfan26 1
phanan 1

Love the sudden drop from Reggo to Ravva.

Hah, this thread has been just a little one-sided.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 422
User Name Posts
Serena Vox 117
Axver 110
bono_212 64
Galeongirl 42
The Sad Punk 35
RegularBonoFan 35
RavenBlue 8
coolian2 5
GibsonGirl 4
phillyfan26 1
phanan 1

Love the sudden drop from Reggo to Ravva.

We own this one so far.
Axver = Postpimp
Serena = Postwhore

:laugh:

Let's not forget that U2 usually ignores the east coast of Canada entirely. Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver. They did Winnipeg, Calgary and Edmonton with Popmart I guess. Come on U2, come East!

Paul McGuinne$$: "Canada has an east coast now?"

Amount of times U2 has played anywhere in New Zealand. :sigh:

Fucking hell, they can't even find Dunedin. It's just inexcusable that they did not play Dunedin either in 1984 or 1989. It was the hub of Kiwi music around then, and it has a massive student population too thanks to the University of Otago, so they would have drawn a damn good crowd.

And look at that huge gap between shows from 1993 to 2006! God, until late 2005, I thought U2 were never going to play New Zealand ever again.

True! You're not far behind though!

Guess I really do belong here. I can be one chattery lady when I want!

It makes me feel better. I always feel a bit ":uhoh: :reject:" when there's been a thread with me on 250 posts and the nearest other person is about 150-170 behind me.

Amount of times U2 has played anywhere in New Zealand. :sigh:

Fucking hell, they can't even find Dunedin. It's just inexcusable that they did not play Dunedin either in 1984 or 1989. It was the hub of Kiwi music around then, and it has a massive student population too thanks to the University of Otago, so they would have drawn a damn good crowd.
Shit, I should be thankful they even play Ohio at all.

It makes me feel better. I always feel a bit ":uhoh: :reject:" when there's been a thread with me on 250 posts and the nearest other person is about 150-170 behind me.
I've only been that far behind when I haven't made it back on. Like last night or the night before. I just couldn't do much of anything last night but I figured I'd come whore it up this morning when I couldn't sleep anymore.
Glad I could help, though! :D

Afternoon, gents.

I've got my senior portrait in just a bit. YLB had his today as well.

I've only been that far behind when I haven't made it back on. Like last night or the night before. I just couldn't do much of anything last night but I figured I'd come whore it up this morning when I couldn't sleep anymore.
Glad I could help, though! :D

When you're around, it's proof that I'm not the only one who can just blather on and make post after post after post!

When Andrew and Vazza were here much more regularly, they also posted just as heavily.

When you're around, it's proof that I'm not the only one who can just blather on and make post after post after post!

When Andrew and Vazza were here much more regularly, they also posted just as heavily.
I think I talk entirely too much, to be honest. :laugh:
But I love coming on here and posting. You guys are awesome. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom