River Piddle, Dorset Superthread - Page 65 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-17-2008, 11:32 PM   #961
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena Vox View Post
I only had the one. But I went as the Pink Ranger one year for Halloween.

Ahh, I need to learn a little bit about the southern hemisphere, I see! I'm still not so sharp with Europe either. But then again, you're talking to the woman who can get lost in her own damn city.

My mum used to watch it to. Though my dad did/still does watch it more than she did. I hate nearly plain popcorn. The consistency of cardboard is just about right! Bleh! There is no point to popcorn like that! You may as well just be eating paper.
Ha! I remember we had this day at school to dress up as a character from something, and I went as Thomas The Tank Engine.

See, I've always been a geography nerd. From a very young age, atlases and maps fascinated me. And then in high school, geography was "my" class.

I don't watch it these days, really. Mainly because it just seems lame watching it by myself. Whenever I go up to Queensland to visit Mum, though, we'll sit down and watch it like the old days. I suppose part of the reason I don't watch it right now is because it's the early episodes with Frank, who I find intolerable. Winchester is my favourite character, you see (god, who's shocked?).

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-17-2008, 11:33 PM   #962
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:12 PM
How late did you sleep in Ax to the Max?

Old 07-17-2008, 11:34 PM   #963
Vocal parasite

OK, time for a new thread. Here's the master list of locations: User:SP-KP/ToDo/salvage2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I move that it's about time Serena made a thread.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-17-2008, 11:34 PM   #964
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenBlue View Post
I fucking love pizza
Personally I prefer to eat it.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:35 PM   #965
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
OK, time for a new thread. Here's the master list of locations: User:SP-KP/ToDo/salvage2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I move that it's about time Serena made a thread.
Hey goddamnit, I've never made one, and I've been a superthreader longer than her.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:35 PM   #966
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
Also, we're scheming to make our obligatory "Friend That Nobody Likes" pay more for our Senior Week shore house. Will keep you all updated.
Haha, nice move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
What's happening in Axverland today?
Fuck all. Need to go grocery shopping, and maybe pick up a bottle of wine for the weekend.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-17-2008, 11:35 PM   #967
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularBonoFan View Post
Hey goddamnit, I've never made one, and I've been a superthreader longer than her.
You haven't?

Well then, the two of you can fight it out.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-17-2008, 11:37 PM   #968
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:12 PM
Quote:
Ha! I remember we had this day at school to dress up as a character from something, and I went as Thomas The Tank Engine.

See, I've always been a geography nerd. From a very young age, atlases and maps fascinated me. And then in high school, geography was "my" class.

I don't watch it these days, really. Mainly because it just seems lame watching it by myself. Whenever I go up to Queensland to visit Mum, though, we'll sit down and watch it like the old days. I suppose part of the reason I don't watch it right now is because it's the early episodes with Frank, who I find intolerable. Winchester is my favourite character, you see (god, who's shocked?).
I'd have loved to see how that would've went over!

Geography/Social Studies/History were always my favourite classes in school. They were always the ones I did the best in and enjoyed the most.

Yeah, it is kinda lame watching it by yourself. I'd much rather watch it with someone! :cheesy:
Winchester! I loved him!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:37 PM   #969
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenBlue View Post
How late did you sleep in Ax to the Max?
Slept from about 5am to midday. Surprisingly not overwhelmingly tired. Hopefully, though, I'll be tired enough that I get to sleep by around 3am tonight, though.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-17-2008, 11:38 PM   #970
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Haha, nice move.

Fuck all. Need to go grocery shopping, and maybe pick up a bottle of wine for the weekend.
I vote that you do! I don't wanna be the only drunk one!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:38 PM   #971
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Yeah, I certainly hope so!

Mmm, pizza. I am sure we can reach an agreement on toppings, too. And hell, I may just take whatever since there's blueberry muffins and burning/exploding NASCAR vehicles in on it!
Now there's an ideal date!
I tend to be all about meat pizzas. Especially salami. And plenty of cheese. Onion and olives always go down a treat.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-17-2008, 11:39 PM   #972
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularBonoFan View Post
So make the new one. I'm not fussed. I just like posting here.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:40 PM   #973
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
I tend to be all about meat pizzas. Especially salami. And plenty of cheese. Onion and olives always go down a treat.
I can totally deal with the salami. Olives are superwin and well, we know how I am about onions. However, I can deal with them. Just for you.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:41 PM   #974
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
I ate pizza tonight, if that's anything of note.

Also, we're scheming to make our obligatory "Friend That Nobody Likes" pay more for our Senior Week shore house. Will keep you all updated.
when is that?
Old 07-17-2008, 11:41 PM   #975
Vocal parasite

Quote:
I'd have loved to see how that would've went over!

Geography/Social Studies/History were always my favourite classes in school. They were always the ones I did the best in and enjoyed the most.

Yeah, it is kinda lame watching it by yourself. I'd much rather watch it with someone! :cheesy:
Winchester! I loved him!
Oh, it was great. I must've been about 6-7, and Mum helped me turn this cardboard box into a Thomas thing. I stood in the middle of it and it hung on straps over my shoulders.

I was known as the humanities guy, and nobody was surprised when I was first in Geography, Modern History, English, and Study Of Religion. They were all good times, especially Geography and SOR thanks to awesome teachers.

Winchester was a pompous bastard, but a good chap. And, well, as I said about myself last time I drunkposted, "fuck yeah, tawny port for the pompous bastard!"

Quote:
I vote that you do! I don't wanna be the only drunk one!
Oh, well, if I don't grab booze today, I'll grab it tomorrow. It just depends on how much shopping I have to carry home.

Gig pictures | Blog

Tags
superthread