River Piddle, Dorset Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Common ground will do it. :wink:

Haha, yeah! We can take turns pouring the petrol and throwing the matches too. Then film the explosions!

Me trying to throw the matches in the right direction, let alone actually getting them to hit the petrol, should bring the lulz. :wink:

I only attack when provoked, and waltzing in here to yet another round of baseball bashing will do the trick every time....especially if a fellow fan is in peril.

But we were just going on a nice, innocent date to revel in our shared anti-baseball passion! You got a problem with that? :tsk:

guess who just drank half a bottle of australian wine?
whee.gif

Oooh. Details!

Thomas The Tank Engine was my world when I was little. And oh god, Power Rangers. I loved that when I was about eight. Now I look back on it and wonder what I was on. The other cartoons and children's programming I enjoyed, I still enjoy (Thomas The Tank for the SuperWin!), but that ... :crack:

I like how quiet and peaceful and cool the early morning tends to be. I suppose part of why I got up then in Queensland was because it was the only cool time of the day in summer. The day's heat would linger well into the night, but it would cool by about 4am, then I'd get up just after the coolness had settled in. Of course, by 8am, the heat was back, but at least a couple of hours of coolness was welcome. Down here in Melbourne, though, the weather is much different, so I don't need to do that.

Popcorn without lots of butter is a crime. And it needs salt too.
I watched it from time to time as a child. It was cute!! :cute:
Yeah, Power Rangers. :laugh: I wonder what the hell I was thinking. I only liked the original though and maybe one or two of the ones after it but then I quickly lost interest in it when the cast changed, the villians and all that shit. I moved onto other things like Dragon Ball Z and Gundam Wing. *dork*

That too! The day is always very beautiful right around sunrise. You have that crisp night air going on, the sky is gorgeous and it's so peaceful and quiet. For a while, I was staying up until after sunrise just for that. Now I get up for it sometimes! :hyper:

Agreed! Lots and lots of butter and salt. Make sure there's plenty! I can go crazy on a big bowl of popcorn! :lol:

uh...its got 3 fish on it. 2 black and standing upright, one is upside down and red. he's the only one not singing right now.

:lol:

I meant type and stuff like that. :wink:

Speaking of wine, I should probably go out and buy some for the weekend soon ...

Yeah, Power Rangers. :laugh: I wonder what the hell I was thinking. I only liked the original though and maybe one or two of the ones after it but then I quickly lost interest in it when the cast changed, the villians and all that shit. I moved onto other things like Dragon Ball Z and Gundam Wing. *dork*

That too! The day is always very beautiful right around sunrise. You have that crisp night air going on, the sky is gorgeous and it's so peaceful and quiet. For a while, I was staying up until after sunrise just for that. Now I get up for it sometimes! :hyper:

Agreed! Lots and lots of butter and salt. Make sure there's plenty! I can go crazy on a big bowl of popcorn! :lol:

:love: Trunks :love:

Me trying to throw the matches in the right direction, let alone actually getting them to hit the petrol, should bring the lulz. :wink:
Well, we can also have footage of each of us for the lulz later too. Since you know I'll be dropping every damn thing. :laugh: Serena = Klutz.

No, that sounds cute, actually. Where will this date take place?

Oh, it already took place. But apparently there is a tear in the fabric of time that allows us to have this discussion as if we haven't yet burnt baseball stuff at the stake.

Oh, it already took place. But apparently there is a tear in the fabric of time that allows us to have this discussion as if we haven't yet burnt baseball stuff at the stake.
But we have another one scheduled for pushing NASCAR vehicles off a cliff edge sometime. :cute:

Oh yeah, I only watched the first series or two. It seemed to turn from lame to super lame after that. But I remember during the first series, we made paper mache masks at school and mine was a Power Ranger. :lol:

See, on the Gold Coast, I wasn't all too keen on the sunrise, at least where we were. I love a good sunrise, but my bedroom was east facing and had this view over the Gold Coast, which funnily enough includes the sea. So as soon as the sun began rising, it would reflect off the water and simply looking eastwards would leave me blind. But then, one of the things fucking up my vision is photophobia (light sensitivity, basically), so who's surprised!

When I lived at home, Mum and I would always watch M*A*S*H together (or before that, Get Smart or whatever other classic show was on at 5pm) and she'd do a big bowl of popcorn. But eventually we had to have separate bowls, because she didn't like how unhealthy my popcorn was! She'd put on just a little bit of salt, while I'd cover it in butter and pour stacks of salt on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom