Red, White and Randboooooom!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blue Room said:

Thanks Shari, the doctor said it was just a fluke most likely. He said I could probably ride it 20 times and not have a problem. Just my luck the one ride and it happens! :laugh: Its nothing serious though. In fact the medication he gave me for the light headedness seems to be working well right now. Its a relief knowing exactly what it is now also. You start thinking of crazy things when its not going away right away like it normally would.

Oh, and the coaster that was there before was "Shockwave" and that was an Advil coaster. Superman was fine for me except the loop. You go into it on such an odd angle and in such an odd position compared to most coasters. I think thats why it happened.

Shockwave........I have managed to push that out of my head *traumatic ride* Bad rollercoaster, bad.

I actually don't remember too much about Superman; the position you sit in is one of the things I remember. I was too concerned about my friend ~ she really didn't like it.

I got the light headed feeling on the Dueling Dragons at Universal in FLA............

I never remember anything about The Hulk.........I know I stand in line for a long time and I know that I get on it. The next thing I remember is getting off it. It is a great mind erasing tool.

Launch Viewing Tickets Go On Sale Wednesday, July 19, 2006, at 9:00 am EST

Mission: STS-115 Atlantis
Launch Date: August 28 (with the window extending through Sept. 12)
Launch Time: 4:04 PM EST

Space Shuttle Atlantis is go for launch. The payload is ready….the crew is ready…ARE YOU?
The e-mail I just received.........I wanna go.

Hi fah, I was thinking earlier that we haven't seen you around lately!

kellyahern said:

Omg, is he 12? :lmao: :cute:

I finally get to see what Sven looks like :up:

he's 25 and a half! :wink:

I just found his blog :cute: Lots of pictures. I can finally send something to my sister. She doesn't know who weatherman Sven is yet :sad: I made a little collage to send her :reject:

THIS is my weekend weatherman :combust:
34763%3C764%7Ffp345%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D323395%3B3%3B9644nu0mrj

OK folks, its another live update. Today noisy eater is having a Quizno's toasted sub sandwich and a bag of chips. Its literally pigs at feeding time noises. :yikes: :|

It gets worse, my boss came up and started talking to him. He literally carried on the conversation with his mouth full of food and proceeded to continue to eat while he talked. Is it just me or is that both rude and disgusting?

Blue Room said:
OK folks, its another live update. Today noisy eater is having a Quizno's toasted sub sandwich and a bag of chips. Its literally pigs at feeding time noises. :yikes: :|

I feel for ya. Maybe you should get some earplugs.

I came home for lunch today. After I was driving home I kind of thought that I should have seen what S was doing for lunch. Maybe I'll suggest something tomorrow.

Blue Room said:
It gets worse, my boss came up and started talking to him. He literally carried on the conversation with his mouth full of food and proceeded to continue to eat while he talked. Is it just me or is that both rude and disgusting?

It is both and I hate it when people do that. I was watching the news and saw the clip of Bush talking to Blair not knowing they were taped and Bush was talking while he was eating. :tsk:

Blue Room said:

It is rude and disgusting :yuck:

Back
Top Bottom