Red, White and Randboooooom!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blue Room said:

You're not kidding! I think people look to get on your roomy with that kind of stuff. He can quote examples, make complete sense and people glaze right over it. I have been trying to stay out of that stuff lately myself. Especially in the setlist/tour forums. Every once and awhile though, there is a post that just makes me roll my eyes. Its funny, its typically the same people or person. :hmm:
We did a little research the other night and it seems as though a certain soul waits to post only once a week, and there are very specific people she trolls- I mean, posts after. HMMMMMMMMM. Very interesting. And it's always just as you say; he cross-references to other threads, journals, the FAQ, and it's always "no one cares about you." :huh:

I just thought that whole thing was humorous because if another journaler who got picked on quite a lot and stopped journaling had posted the SAME THING, a bunch of people would have been up in arms and that soul would have been right at the front of the pack. :shrug:

/soap box

Last edited:
Anyway...

How was everyone's 4th? The downtown fireworks were nice. :) Very interesting crowd.

"God bless the CONSTITUTION!!!!!!!11!!11!"
~Crazy drunk girl across the street

"That was my mom that drove by!"
~Cigar-smoking guy who then wandered into the middle of the street to call his mom. :yikes:

So today I had to hear a rundown of what STG consumed up to that point in the day and how he had to go to the bathroom but didnt want to go unavailable off the phones. He then announced when he left for break that he hoped he would make it.

:scream: x's a million

In the infamous words I once uttered via text .....

STOP THE PAIN!!!!!!

Kariann said:
So today I had to hear a rundown of what STG consumed up to that point in the day and how he had to go to the bathroom but didnt want to go unavailable off the phones. He then announced when he left for break that he hoped he would make it.

STOP THE PAIN!!!!!!

Borderline too much information from him..........you poor thing :(
Are you the only one he zeros in on?

Oh by the way, I am Weight Bearing As Tolerated with a prescription for Phys. Therapy 3 X's a week for 3 weeks.......until I see my OS again............

th_REExeStationaryBikeHL1.gif
th_REExeexerciseF0003HL.gif

NOTE: That was thinking out loud about working, not whining and crying, as some roomies might think. :angry:

I have half a mind to follow him around the house and pick on him for everything he says now. :evil:

shari schultz said:
Oh by the way, I am Weight Bearing As Tolerated with a prescription for Phys. Therapy 3 X's a week for 3 weeks.......until I see my OS again............

th_REExeStationaryBikeHL1.gif
th_REExeexerciseF0003HL.gif

Thats good news, right? :up:

Kariann said:

STOP THE PAIN!!!!!!

What is funny today is that it was crackers with peanut butter for lunch with Mr. Loud eater/smacker (so it was CRUNCH/SMACK/CRUNCH/SMACK/CRUNCH). When I started hearing it I thought, I wonder what is going on with STG, havent heard anything on that in awhile. I almost logged on here to give a live update. :laugh: Instead I left the office and went to the bank.

:hmm: Maybe thats like dancing and it raining. I could have been the indirect cause. Sorry Kariann! :shifty:

Great, I post and everyone scatters......... :sigh: :laugh:

On totally randooom news I have to go to Dearborn, MI tomorrow. :happy: 2 hour drive there, 2 hour meeting, and then most likely a 3 hour drive home (as I will hit rush hour on the head going home most likely). :|

I have one more day of being dirt poor and then I can go to the grocery store and get some real food! I haven't had any money for 3 weeks. :happy: The pb & j diet with a side of water has gotten old :madspit:

Kariann said:

At what part of the day did you cover your ears with your hands and start singing, "LALALALALALALALA! I'M NOT LIIIIIIIISTENNNIIIIIINNNNNGG!!!"?

Kariann said:

STOP THE PAIN!!!!!!

:drool: :love: :heart:

I pretty much ignored him most of the day as much as possible. At one point he was gone for awhile and I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't in M's office complaining or something.

To answer BR...I get most of the convo directed toward me until BB comes in and then it's to both of us.

Kariann said:

To answer BR...I get most of the convo directed toward me until BB comes in and then it's to both of us.

I take it that BB feels the same way you do about the convo?

Be thankful he doesnt sit down with you at lunch or invite himself to lunch (or maybe he does :yikes: ). I have had to sit next to food crunch/smacker where I work at a restaurant a couple of times. No escape!! :|

This evening, the International Space Station (ISS), with the shuttle
Discovery attached, will be visible in the SE Wis. area.

A little before 9:20 this evening, step outside and look to the
southwest sky -- the ISS will appear at 9:20 p.m., reach its peak at
around 9:22 and fade out about 9:25 toward the southeast.
Just got a email from a former coworker......:hyper:

So I was told AGAIN today that the interviewers have checked to see what my schedule is this week for a meeting...there is only 1 day left in the week and at least I had distractions all last weekend to fend off stress.

:crack:

To top it all off as I went in for our team meeting we had to wait for a few people to finish calls/come back from lunch so it was just me L (my current supervisor) and STG. L asks me in front of STG if I had heard anything yet and then tells me about the potential meeting. So much for keeping the whole thing on the DL! I had only mentioned that I interviewed to 1 person outside of T and that was BB who is in our "Triangle Of Trust". Now STG is probably drooling over the thought of a shot at a permanent spot.

The Triangle comes from the fact that 3 of us vets had been surrounded by newbies suck as AM And STG and we sit in a tringle formation....we also see this triangle theme as the Bermuda Triangle where we are all lost and can't get out.

Last edited:
Kariann said:
So I was told AGAIN today that the interviewers have checked to see what my schedule is this week for a meeting...there is only 1 day left in the week and at least I had distractions all last weekend to fend off stress.

:crack:

To top it all off as I went in for our team meeting we had to wait for a few people to finish calls/come back from lunch so it was just me L (my current supervisor) and STG. L asks me in front of STG if I had heard anything yet and then tells me about the potential meeting. So much for keeping the whole thing on the DL! I had only mentioned that I interviewed to 1 person outside of T and that was BB who is in our "Triangle Of Trust". Now STG is probably drooling over the thought of a shot at a permanent spot.

The Triangle comes from the fact that 3 of us vets had been surrounded by newbies suck as AM And STG and we sit in a tringle formation....we also see this triangle theme as the Bermuda Triangle where we are all lost and can't get out.

So do they tell you ahead of time that they are having you meet with them or do they just tell you when it is about to happen? I hope you hear soon.

Blue Room said:

So do they tell you ahead of time that they are having you meet with them or do they just tell you when it is about to happen? I hope you hear soon.

It can be either way. Sometimes they will set up something and others they will check volume and pull you. I thought I saw one of the people that interviewed me come down the aisle out of the corner of my eye right before our team meeting. It seemed like she noticed I was on an intense call and left...I can't be sure that it was her for sure or not though. I was trying to concentrate on my very upset person on the phone whom I must say I totally wowed with my attention and service and she was extremely happy in the end with many compliments. She made my day.

Kariann said:

I was trying to concentrate on my very upset person on the phone whom I must say I totally wowed with my attention and service and she was extremely happy in the end with many compliments. She made my day.

:up:

That never happens to me :reject: :lol:

I spent the evening uploading songs from my cd collection to my Ipod. I've really bought some crap over the years :reject:. I'm really glad the days of buying cds because I like one or two songs on the album is over :shifty:.

Kariann said:

It can be either way. Sometimes they will set up something and others they will check volume and pull you. I thought I saw one of the people that interviewed me come down the aisle out of the corner of my eye right before our team meeting. It seemed like she noticed I was on an intense call and left...I can't be sure that it was her for sure or not though. I was trying to concentrate on my very upset person on the phone whom I must say I totally wowed with my attention and service and she was extremely happy in the end with many compliments. She made my day.

So you may find out tomorrow. I hope you do and that its good news! :)

Thats cool about the customer. It is always a great feeling to end a call like that when it was bad initially. Its also a great phone skill to have. :up:

Kariann said:
I didnt know you could see the Space Station either! I knew you could sometimes see the shuttle when it was up there but not the station.

Strolled outside and didn't see anything :(
I think the new neighbors think I am :coocoo: . They kept peering out the kitchen window. Yes, look at the girl standing on the upper step, who only comes out at night and has a camera with her :shifty: Nice impression I made. :shifty:

:drunk:

I :heart: kickball!!!

We won tongiht 5-3!!! :D

I have to be at work in exactly 8 hours! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom