red is red and describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VertigoGal said:

tre my love!! i think youre taking the goddam "footie" a little too far...i prefer your face to that oddly shaped ball :tsk:

I never actually noticed that my good mate Tre had changed his avatar.

:sexywink:

circa1992 said:
:wave:

Adam....I did my presentation today (with the board breaking) and I was totally and completely freaking out, I was like shaking. I ended up breaking 1, 1" board and 2, 1/2" boards.......everyone was so impressed (especially the guys...they were all talking about it the following period) because if you look at me, you would never expect me to do that :lol:

^ imagine what other things you could break :yikes:

ZeroDude said:

Frisky whiskey poured so free
Through gracious muse,
The canopy,
Of all that’s fine,
Fermented wine,
The drinks are on the house.

:wink:

oh my...it was taking a while for you to respond, i figured you were writing us some lines :lol:

very good. especially the part about the fermented wine, i hate all that non-fermented wine:sick:

VertigoGal said:

oh my...it was taking a while for you to respond, i figured you were writing us some lines :lol:

very good. especially the part about the fermented wine, i hate all that non-fermented wine:sick:

:lol:

Thank God for sarcasm.

alright tre, no more fighting, let's talk. compromise is not a dirty word...therefore i propose we have a pic of you holding a soccer ball (or playing soccer...or balancing it on your head, i really don't care)

thoughts?

:hmm:

:lmao: OK, today my mom was carrying my backpack out to the car and she was putting my trophy down (the size of me) so she was bending down really low to set it on the ground....and then my backpack slid a little and she fell over backwards because my backpack was so heavy and she is so light :lmao:

OK, you had to be there, but it was hilarious :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:rolleyes: That's just like saying that Bobby Brown isn't worth his weight in silver.

He's in jail.

Ergo he is.

Do you catch the logic involved in this?

VertigoGal said:
alright tre, no more fighting, let's talk. compromise is not a dirty word...therefore i propose we have a pic of you holding a soccer ball (or playing soccer...or balancing it on your head, i really don't care)

thoughts?

:hmm:

nope

any pictues i have of me playing football are 3 years old

^
Close but no cigar.

I jest. :wink:

VertigoGal said:

what kind of response were you expecting? :laugh:

Well I would have liked to have brought about a discussion in regards to the possible canonisation of those who are funky in oh so many ways.

well on that subject...where does prince fit in on this scale, he is rather funky

the rockin edge said:

nope

any pictues i have of me playing football are 3 years old

weird...i thought you hated football but i suppose when you're 3 things are different.

to the point, that is why i propose you TAKE some pictures, o wise one

:rant:

VertigoGal said:

weird...i thought you hated football but i suppose when you're 3 things are different.

to the point, that is why i propose you TAKE some pictures, o wise one

:rant:

silly VG :tsk:

1: the photos are 3 years old, not when i was 3
2: i meant the real football
3: i do hate american football

Back
Top Bottom