RDS Showgrounds, Dublin, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hah, I just saw that, Anna. Well done. :wink:

Thank you, thank you.

And now I must depart to peel potatoes. Bangers, mash and whatever veg I can dig out for tea tonight. Fuck, I'm starving.
Oh, and you sperms must play iSketch with me one day. I really, really want to play it. It has to be nighttime when the children of the corn are asleep and I can be uninterrupted.

:love:

Anyway, farewell, slappers.
:wave:

OK, for the revision of the Superthread purity test, I've cut the questions nobody objected to cutting, merged a couple that were better together, and tweaked the phrasing of a couple. So here's what we have to work from now. All questions are up for discussion, and all suggestions for new suggestions welcome. I've some ideas of my own I'll include in another post.

Have you …
1. participated in the pre-/proto-postwhorehouse threads, such as Zooropa/Passengers Survivor or Fuck Yahweh?
2. participated in the Annhilation Tour thread/Wikipedia article?
3. voted in Pop Survivor Round One?
4. posted in the postwhorehouse during its “forum gypsy” stage prior to the establishment of the Superthreads in OOC?
5. made a Superthread?
6. ... and vandalised the masterlist of locations?
7. made a Superthread using a location somebody else suggested?
8. had a Superthread made by somebody else using a location you suggested?
9. made 100 posts on a single Superthread?
10. … 200 posts?
11. … 300?!
12. been 45ed/15ed? (if you don't know what that means, you haven't)
13. made over 1,000 Superthread posts?
14. … over 5,000?
15. … 10,000?
16. … 20,000?!
17. made over half your Interference posts in the Superthreads?
18. celebrated a post count milestone in the Superthread?
19. participated in the Superthread for over a year?
20. been the top poster on a Superthread?
21. posted more than Axver in an individual Superthread?
22. posted with an alter in a Superthread?
23. listened to a U2 album with the Superthread?
24. listened to an album by another band with the Superthread?
25. written a running diary on the Superthread while listening to an album or playlist?
26. posted on the Superthread while at school, university, or work?
27. continued to post on the Superthread while cooking dinner or performing household chores and tasks?
28. … or procrastinated and put off household chores entirely to post on the Superthread?
29. delayed going to the toilet to continue posting on the Superthread?
30. put off other offline duties or engagements to post on the Superthread (e.g. going to the supermarket, attending university lectures, eating dinner with the family)?
31. posted on the Superthread first thing in the morning (or afternoon, as the case may be)?
32. sought advice and/or support from the Superthread on a serious real life matter?
33. overshared on the Superthreads?
34. posted on the Superthread with your boobs or penis?
35. felt any kind of sexual or romantic desire or attraction towards another Superthreader?
36. flirted in the Superthread?
37. actually been in a romantic or intimate relationship with another Superthreader?
38. had sexual intercourse with another Superthreader?
39. drunkposted on the Superthread?
40. ... solely due to the Superthread's encouragement?
41. passed out while drunkposting on the Superthread?
42. medsposted on the Superthread?
43. stonedposted on the Superthread?
44. stayed up hours past when you intended to go to bed due to posting on the Superthread?
45. ... and fallen asleep at the computer due to overtiredness?
46. participated in a picspam?
47. photographed a railed vehicle, plane, stadium, ancient artefact, or rock for a Superthreader?
48. bought or renewed (either personally or by another person on your behalf) an Interference premium membership primarily due to Superthread participation?
49. joined other Superthreaders in posting in a thread you never would have otherwise posted in?
50. visited other parts of Interference less due to the Superthreads?
51. used other websites less due to the Superthreads?
52. used instant or private messaging less due to the Superthreads?
53. participated in the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein setlist party's inception, planning, and/or execution?
54. been to the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein?
55. featured the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein in your signature, avatar, custom user title, or other similar field?
56. changed your avatar, signature, etc., at the Superthread’s insistence or as part of a Superthread joke?
57. been to a location the Superthread has visited?
58. … multiple locations?
59. been to a location the Superthread has visited because it's a location the Superthread has visited?
60. … multiple locations?
61. lived in a Superthread location?
62. … multiple locations?
63. had sex in a Superthread location?
64. made a Superthread at a particular location so that you could tick off any of the above seven questions?
65. dreamt about the Superthread or Superthreaders?
66. met a Superthreader in person?
67. … outside of your country of residence?
68. been to a Superthreader’s place of residence?
69. hosted a Superthreader or Superthreaders at your place of residence?
70. seen a U2 concert with another Superthreader?
71. seen any other concert with a Superthreader?
72. posted something troublesome in another thread either to amuse the Superthread or due to its encouragement?
73. received a mod warning for your behaviour on the Superthread?
74. purchased a t-shirt related to the Superthread, Kunstmuseum, or Annhilation Tour?
75. posted on the Superthread while naked?
76. posted on the Superthread while having sexual intercourse?
77. posted on the Superthread while having oral sex?
78. posted on the Superthread while having cybersex?
79. had cybersex in the Superthread?
80. received bad marks on an assignment or done poorly on a work project due to posting on the Superthread?
81. told a non-Interferencer about the Superthread?
82. told a non-Interferencer about the Kunstmuseum?
83. belonged to an off-Interference forum for Superthreaders?
84. followed an election or other major world event on the Superthread?
85. followed a sporting event on the Superthread?
86. … even though nobody else on the thread at the time really gave a damn about said world/sporting event?
87. made a demotivational poster?
88. played iSketch with fellow Superthreaders?
89. :cornflakes:?
90. :fuckyeah:?
91. used “clf”?
92. respected tuf bono?
93. lost purity points (on any of the purity tests) at the encouragement and/or advice of the Superthread?
94. done something with the specific purpose of lowering your Superthread purity score or used this test as inspiration for activities?

Thank you, thank you.

And now I must depart to peel potatoes. Bangers, mash and whatever veg I can dig out for tea tonight. Fuck, I'm starving.
Oh, and you sperms must play iSketch with me one day. I really, really want to play it. It has to be nighttime when the children of the corn are asleep and I can be uninterrupted.

:love:

Anyway, farewell, slappers.
:wave:

I have leftover garlic bread. : offers some :

And yes, you must play iSketch with us sometime! It can be quite epic. Especially if we get a lot of people in there at once.

Inthismousetastic bandana makes my life.

Nah, I'm going to commission Bonnie to draw it, that's kind of been my plan all along.

OK, for the revision of the Superthread purity test, I've cut the questions nobody objected to cutting, merged a couple that were better together, and tweaked the phrasing of a couple. So here's what we have to work from now. All questions are up for discussion, and all suggestions for new suggestions welcome. I've some ideas of my own I'll include in another post.

I approve. Relates much more to the superthread than the other. Doooo it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some ideas for additional questions. I remember I had a bunch of ideas when I got back from my Europe trip ... now it's a matter of recalling them!

stayed the night at a Superthreader's place of residence/had a Superthreader stay the night at your place of residence
shared a hotel room with a Superthreader?
followed a U2 concert setlist in the Superthread?
bought alcohol on the basis of a Superthread discussion/recommendation?
seen a Superthreader naked?
sent a parcel to a Superthreader or received a parcel from one?
exchanged Christmas/birthday/other cards with a Superthreader?
actually posted about U2 in the Superthread?

I approve. Relates much more to the superthread than the other. Doooo it.

Well, the other one wasn't meant to "relate" to the Superthread per se. In the very early days, i.e. forum gypsy stage, it was a topic of conversation, and posting one's score publicly became the initiation ritual to the postwhorehouse. It actually pre-dates the establishment of the Superthreads in OOC.

At least the current superthread.

:shifty:

Here are some ideas for additional questions. I remember I had a bunch of ideas when I got back from my Europe trip ... now it's a matter of recalling them!

stayed the night at a Superthreader's place of residence/had a Superthreader stay the night at your place of residence
shared a hotel room with a Superthreader?
followed a U2 concert setlist in the Superthread?
bought alcohol on the basis of a Superthread discussion/recommendation?
seen a Superthreader naked?
sent a parcel to a Superthreader or received a parcel from one?
exchanged Christmas/birthday/other cards with a Superthreader?
actually posted about U2 in the Superthread?

Contributed in posting car/Thom pictures to amuse Superthreaders?

Can you quote the Superthread origin story as told by Axver in April 2009 from memory?

Okay, only a few of us were there that day, but it's stuck with me for some reason.

Man, I have lost SOOOO many superthread points, but I am too lazy to take it without radios.

So when's this new "test" going to be put out?

I can't be bothered trying to find out.

Can you quote the Superthread origin story as told by Axver in April 2009 from memory?

Okay, only a few of us were there that day, but it's stuck with me for some reason.

I can't actually even remember how it goes! :lol:

I printed it out. :reject:

Damnit!
I often post here whilst naked, though. :shifty:

I have it saved in a word document. I've considered making an illuminated manuscript of it. (Think the books at the beginning of Shrek and Shrek 2.)

See, I can't decide whether to tick that one off or not. Shirtless, yes, fourth-base naked, never.

Back
Top Bottom