Randoooooooooooom: Who's Sleeping With Whom Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:

:tsk: well you're having it again in September!!!!!!

:shifty: what is your itinerary for that weekend? PM please!
It doesn't quite exist yet as a certain brother of mine isn't starting his new job for a month and his two weeks at his old job ran out so if he didn't have money for me before it's pretty questionable now! :happy:

But the flight is actually affordable right now so it's going to happen, I just need to pad my bank account a bit. :)

Schmeg said:

It doesn't quite exist yet as a certain brother of mine isn't starting his new job for a month and his two weeks at his old job ran out so if he didn't have money for me before it's pretty questionable now! :happy:

But the flight is actually affordable right now so it's going to happen, I just need to pad my bank account a bit. :)

are you going to one or two concerts that weekend?

arw9797 said:

are you going to one or two concerts that weekend?
Two, I figure if I'm going out there, I'm staying. :yes: It'll just be a four-day weekend.

I'm going through concert withdrawel...I'll need a double shot that weekend! :crack:

Schmeg said:
At least I didn't fall off any sidewalks. :whistle:

you're just jealous of the scar on my elbow :love: Anytime for the rest of my life when someone asks me how I got a scar there I can say I fell in Killiney Ireland on my way back from Bono's house a few hours before one kick ass U2 concert in their hometown.

:ohmy: You have nothing compared to that story :tsk:

arw9797 said:

you're just jealous of the scar on my elbow :love: Anytime for the rest of my life when someone asks me how I got a scar there I can say I fell in Killiney Ireland on my way back from Bono's house a few hours before one kick ass U2 concert in their hometown.

Very good point.

Schmeg said:

Two, I figure if I'm going out there, I'm staying. :yes: It'll just be a four-day weekend.

:hyper:

can we make it 4 1/2 days please? Arriving on Thursday night after 5:30 would just make ARW so happy. Otherwise, honestly...you're taking a cab to my apartment on Friday because I have to work! :kiss:

arw9797 said:

:hyper:

can we make it 4 1/2 days please? Arriving on Thursday night after 5:30 would just make ARW so happy. Otherwise, honestly...you're taking a cab to my apartment on Friday because I have to work! :kiss:
Oh yeah, I'm going to take the latest flight I can Thursday night.

arw9797 said:

I have a pretty good story from Chicago that holds its own... :wink:

:bono: + :kiss:

Last edited:
:wave: Night, everyone who's leaving!

I'm getting hungry and sleepy, it's getting to be time for me to go too.

arw9797 said:

:| We're done :tsk:

After Creatures Kiss sucked ass with maybe the acception of some stuff off of Crazy Nights.

:tsk: Asylum? :scream:

Uh, yeah I do agree with you, however "Revenge" was actually a great album...maybe even one of my favorites. However "Creatures Of The Night" well that just rules...:bow:

"Crazy Nights"?? Now that sucks booty...late 80's booty...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom