Randoooooooooooom: Who's Sleeping With Whom Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm supposed to go to dinner at my friends house. I really don't feel like going now. Plus I just had some cereal :shifty: I was hungry before I took a nap but didn't really eat anything. I can be hungry in an hour and a half..right? :ohmy:

Kariann said:
There are some really dark skies looming out my window and it's become very windy. :shifty:

If you hear the weather guys get excited and use the term super-cell thunderstorms.............run to the basement or a inner closet.
:crack:
They have now upped the tornado count from 18 to 27-30 in Thursdays storm outbreak here............:crack:

:ohmy: and sorry about the keys arw. Glad you got a copy of your apartment key

Did absolutely nothing today other than walk down to the bank and then to Walgreens:up:
Tomorrow is Irish Fest:dance:

Wish I could have gotten tickets to Brew HA HA; Miller beers anniversary celebration at Miller Park. The BoDeans played at 3:30:drool:........and tonight it is the Goo Goo Dolls and Bon Jovi. Not a huge fan of either, but you know what? It was FREE! Several people at work tried to get them for me, but had no luck. Those tickets were hard to get.

arw9797 said:
:rant: :angry: I'm in hell. I can't even believe what just happened to me....I NEVER take the elevator. I attempted to just now and I dropped my fucking keys and guess where they fell? Yep. The rental office guy doesn't know what to do or who to call because it's a weekend. He leaves at 4 today so he said that I either have to stay here until Monday morning when the manager gets in or back up and leave for the weekend. :| If they can get me a new set it's $50 a key. I have an extra car key so I'm not worried abou that. I dont' need a front door key because the buzzer down there rings to my cell phone so I could always let myself in that way but I dont' have $50 for an apartment key and $25 for a mail key. I'm so screwed right now. I dont' know if I have to pay for whatever service to come out here to get my keys either. I never take that damn elevator. I don't know what I was thinking. :sigh:

And speaking of cars....my dad is so pissed. They told him one thing last week and me something else today and my payments would go way up not down. I kept telling them I only want to do this to get lower payments and my car is just fine. I just said I was wasting my time and theirs and my dad agreed. He wanted me to deal with the used sales manager, David. Well this Roger dude kept budding in because he greeted me when I walked in. I told him I didn't need help and was here to see my dad in the service dept. My dad kept telling Roger we were waiting for David. Once David was free Roger kept hanging on to me and trying to get me to look at all sorts of other things. I told them how basic I wanted to car and Roger kept saying "what do you expect you payment to be in a 3 year upgrade?" in a very sarcastic tone when I said they were giving me more than what I want/need. So I'm keeping my car. I have put brakes on it soon. :scream:
:eek: Holy crap, what a shitty day!!!! The same thing would happen to me with keys (see: my ring going down the mostly-covered-up vent) so i totally sympathize with you there. :hug:

That figures about the car...there's no need to be sarcastic. :| If cars ALWAYS got more expensie every three years then no one would ever buy a new car. :der:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I walked this morning but i feel like I should walk again after eating sushi and having a couple of drinks the past couple of nights. :yikes:

One month from right now I'll be in Chicago with the boys. :D
Sushi is no-guilt, from what I understand...it's not fried and the seaweed is soooo good for you. I need to eat more because when I was on my Sushi Every Day kick my skin cleared up and now it's a mess again. :| Stress sucks.

:drool: Next month you'll have to tell the boys we said Hi and we'll see them in Minneapolis and Milwaukee! :love:

I am going to another Greek Festival tonight and I'm having a Shoe Dilemma. :coocoo: None of my options look really super with my jeans and I'm trying to decide which look the least not really super.

Schmeg said:
I am going to another Greek Festival tonight and I'm having a Shoe Dilemma. :coocoo: None of my options look really super with my jeans and I'm trying to decide which look the least not really super.

~offers the new gold clogs we just got for a mini fah at Old Navy~

fah said:

~offers the new gold clogs we just got for a mini fah at Old Navy~
I've seen those! Flash-tastic! :up: I'm sure my feet are a lot bigger than hers ("Look at those canoes!" ~my uncle re: my shoes) but thanks! :D

Schmeg said:

Sushi is no-guilt, from what I understand...it's not fried and the seaweed is soooo good for you. I need to eat more because when I was on my Sushi Every Day kick my skin cleared up and now it's a mess again. :| Stress sucks.

:drool: Next month you'll have to tell the boys we said Hi and we'll see them in Minneapolis and Milwaukee! :love:

No guilt. :drool:

I just got really tired all of a sudden. I should go call my friend to see what's up for tonight.

No guilt. :drool:

I just got really tired all of a sudden. I should go call my friend to see what's up for tonight.
I probably should have heard from my gang by now, too...they're probably still getting ready.

Kariann said:
Our power just came back on not to long ago and then I just had an hour long conversation that was mostly made up of not so fun content.
:ohmy: Big storm?

:| Do I know what the conversation was about?

I think we're calling off plans for tonight. I kind of feel bad, but I'm so tired. :slant:

Not fun conversations. :slant: :hug:

I saw that group pic in the Photos thread. It's so nice to see something like that! :up: How did you guys get to meet up? I really wish I could one day meet all the cool people on this site instead of just sitting in this chair for hours typing away and looking at a blue computer screen. :slant: :crack:

Just when I thought I was being stood up...my phone rings! :D

:drool: Greek food :drool:

Now...back to the shoe dilemma...

Kariann said:
I'm going in to practice on the new system that we are getting at work for a couple of hours tomorrow...I kind of wish I wasnt now.
:yikes: The best place to be for the next few days is Not At Work. Can you get out of it?

Back
Top Bottom