Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching the news since I got home from work-Katrina:crack: It's like a car wreck, I can't look away.

I somehow get the feeling that I won't ever see the present New Orleans, I will some day see the "new" New Orleans /cryptic

This hurricane is unbelievable:sigh::(

arw9797 said:

She also told me that she thinks I should finish out the year of U2 trips and then not go anywhere else until I can afford to. At least she didn't give me the "you need to cancel the rest of them" lecture like she has in the last few months.

What will you do though if the tour comes back to the U.S. late summer early fall of 2006? I'm not holding my breath over it, but it is being discussed.

shari schultz said:
I've been watching the news since I got home from work-Katrina:crack: It's like a car wreck, I can't look away.

I somehow get the feeling that I won't ever see the present New Orleans, I will some day see the "new" New Orleans /cryptic

This hurricane is unbelievable:sigh::(

I've been watching this today and have kept thinking that I'm glad that I went last year. It really saddens me that it seems there is going to be so much devestation to the people of the city and the fact that the original history that is still there could be gone. I keep thinking of Cafe Du Monde...that is one of my favorite food type places I've gone to anywhere.

Blue Room said:

What will you do though if the tour comes back to the U.S. late summer early fall of 2006? I'm not holding my breath over it, but it is being discussed.

I'd go to one or two but not 11 :D

you need to read back several pages. There's a present for you :sexywink:

arw9797 said:

you need to read back several pages. There's a present for you :sexywink:

I'm not sure why my spelling gets picked on here? :shrug: For the most part I think I'm pretty accurate with my posts. I have seen people that dont even make alot of sense posting on here. I even see a spelling error on this thread page by someone else, thats not getting pointed out?? :eyebrow:

I guess I'm not welcome here? Is this the way to get me to leave? :(

:laugh: Joking of course. But there is another spelling error by someone else on this page. :ohmy:

I'm leaving also, long day and I'm afraid I may misspell something! :laugh:

Kariann, you are correct. The point is I knew what you meant and it was probAbly just a typing error. It happens on a conversation thread. :shrug:

Have a good night!! :)

:wave: Anyone still here?

I just ate a whole bunch of strawberries. :drool:

I guess no one's here. :sigh:

I'm assuming that U2 won no VMA awards tonight, and seeing as that R. Kelly thing was The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen in My Entire Life, I'm actually thrilled for them!

:wave: Hi fah! I'm not the only one here anymore! :D

Did you see any of the VMA's tonight? The Killers are on again now.

Hi Schmeg :wave:

I saw a little bit a work. :| I saw Green Day win something and then P Diddy talking/dancing. Who was singing 'Can't touch this' ? We had to turn it down/off as it got busy.

fah said:
Hi Schmeg :wave:

I saw a little bit a work. :| I saw Green Day win something and then P Diddy talking/dancing. Who was singing 'Can't touch this' ? We had to turn it down/off as it got busy.
That would be Hammer himself. :| You didn't miss much...when I arrived at my friend's house all I was tiold I missed was jessica Simpson's outfit...and when I saw it on thr replay, I didn't miss much there, either.

fah said:
It's almost time for the big showdown with Luke and Darth Vadar :hyper:

'I am your father'
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:laugh:

I haven't seen any Star Wars in a long time.

Kanye West and Diddy are on now. :| Diddy thinks he's all that with his little conductor stick and his Biggie Smalls shirt.

Schmeg said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:laugh:

I haven't seen any Star Wars in a long time.

Kanye West and Diddy are on now. :| Diddy thinks he's all that with his little conductor stick and his Biggie Smalls shirt.

It's almost time....

'Obi Wan has taught you well'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom