Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:

Hey that show is about be me! :wave:

Lurker! :mad:

:sexywink:

Well the thing is you were out a lot longer than I have been and you are having a career change. I just found my career at 30 and moved out at 30. At 31 I want to move back since I can't afford it due to U2 concerts :reject: I have a great job that pays me twice as much as I made at my last job. Most of my coworkers my age that are single own their own homes. So I make decent money. Visa and mastercard just own my soul right now and I can barely afford food and gas.

I might go to bed...not sure if I feel too good right now. :huh:

my mom already asked me last month what I would do with my stuff if I moved back with them. I've never asked but I think she has a feeling it's coming. I really didn't buy that much stuff when I moved in and I have a few pieces of furniture that I can live without and sell or throw away. It's stuff my parents gave me when they bought their new house a few years ago. They were going to get rid of it but asked if I wanted it. So if I have to move back and in order to fit my bed, couch, and table in my room if I had to get rid of their old stuff I would. It's super ugly anyways but it was free :D

I think I would probably go insane if I had to live with them again. My dad hates heat in the winter and also eats my peanut butter even if I ask him not to and even if I buy him his own jar. I'm very obsessive when it comes to peanut butter :grumpy: He has his very own brand new computer with high speed internet so he would not be bothering me to use mine again. That would be a plus. My mom is worried about my moving around a lot because she doesn't think my dad and brother will be too happy but I have two friends that are big strong boys that told me last weekend that if they have to move me every few months they don't have a problem with it as long as there is beer for them :cute:

I dont know what the hell I'm going to do. I LOVE living alone and not having to answer to my parents anymore but I just moved too soon last year and now I'm really screwed :|

When I moved back, my couch and living room items went to my parents bed room. Now they have a mini living room in their room. :laugh:

I have crap all over the place though. I have a lot of boxes that are taking up a lot of room that I have no room for, but can't toss because they are items from my previous apartments that I will need again.

The only pain in the ass will be in a few weeks when the carpet is replaced. I will have to pack all of my shit up again and find a temp home for it while the carpet is replaced. If you saw my closet and the amount of clothing, shoes and other items I have in there, you will see that this is not a task that will be enjoyable at all.

My parents do ask where I am going often. That part annoys me but they are parents and this is just something they are just going to do. Out of respect I let them know for the most part where I am going as a saftey measure it is nice to have around. My older brother and his family have invited me to move in with them, since their home is closer to the university I am attending. I am thinking about it, but since he has 4 kids under the age of 10, it will be noisey and a distraction for me but that is always an option for me.

Good luck with your plans. :hug:

Thanks....

My parents bought their new house 2 years ago and gave me the entire downstairs...2 bedrooms, bathroom, and the family room (no TV so I was never in that room). They waited to redo the family room until I left. Now they have all new furniture and an entertainment center in the family room so they're always in it. I pretty much tell my parents when I'm going to be gone with my friends for the night but it's nice to just leave to run to Target at 8:00 at night without having to tell anyone my entire life story about why I'm going. But I'll see...I might try to find a cheap studio. I don't know if I really want to live in one room though :|

I'm cosidering reading, too...All the Sundays Yet to Come. It's about a skater, go figure (ha!)! she's at the part where she tells how she would have moved into the rink if they'd let her. I remember that feeling and I love it when I get it back. :love:

Remember in The Cutting Edge where the hockey-turned-pairs skater tells his partner how he loves the smell of the ice? My favorite smell is a brand-new sheet of ice. I mean NEW, like they melted down and drained the old one, repainted the hockey marks, and made a whole new sheet of ice. :drool:

That was pretty random.

:wave: I'm going now. I'm getting a banging headache and I really want to read now.

:yuck: my stomach hates me :sad: I think I'm going to go on an all peanut butter and jelly diet. That seems to be the only thing that doesn't make want to :barf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom