Randooooooooooom is back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schmeg said:

It's true though, haven't you noticed? I've made a career of messing up packing this year, and now I just messed up a whole flight! :laugh:

It's really not that big a deal; I just can't believe I was freaking out about leaving work early AND I'M NOT EVEN WORKING FRIDAY. :banghead:

I work on Friday and I have not yet told anyone the "oh by the way....gotta leave a wee bit early, again." :eek: No one will care. I need to leave at 4 and it's dead on Friday afternoons anyways. :huh:

Schmeg said:
The more I travel, the worse I get at it. :crack:

I think I have just about perfected air travel.

I was a bit scared today about checking two huge plastic tubs....nevermind getting to the airport on time...returning the rental car...all that crap. But I timed everytthing perfect. Even timed in some "I am late" time. :up:

I can help you all travel...or..I am always looking for travel companions (fly free with MEEEEEE).

:D

zoney! said:

I was a bit scared today about checking two huge plastic tubs....nevermind getting to the airport on time...returning the rental car...all that crap. But I timed everytthing perfect. Even timed in some "I am late" time. :up:

I can help you all travel...or..I am always looking for travel companions (fly free with MEEEEEE).

I'll go anywhere, anytime :sexywink: I think I'm going to the desert sometime in Feb or March. Wanna meet me there? :D

:shifty: I'll have to discuss with my travel buddies though to make sure they're going too. :kiss:

Kariann said:

No and you have the tickets to see that it's a Saturday!

Is there anything I need to remind you to bring other than the tickets that you may forget?

I don't have tickets, right?!?! :eek: I know I have the Cleveland tickets for Dec. I sold our Detroit Rock City tickets :D So once again I'm ticketless!!!!!!!!! :hyper: ARW being in charge of tickets is not a good thing :tsk:

zoney! said:

:flirt: Wanna get back together, Mr. Fly Free With Me? :sexywink: I'll go anywhere...but I might forget toothbrushes, birthday presents...pretty much anything but money and my iPod. :shifty:

arw9797 said:

I don't have tickets, right?!?! :eek: I know I have the Cleveland tickets for Dec. I sold our Detroit Rock City tickets :D So once again I'm ticketless!!!!!!!!! :hyper: ARW being in charge of tickets is not a good thing :tsk:
I have most of the tickets and they're sitting right in front of me so I don't forget them. I should just pack them now...having 7 tickets for 2 shows is very stressful for the Charmingly Absentminded One.

Kariann said:

No and you have the tickets to see that it's a Saturday!

Is there anything I need to remind you to bring other than the tickets that you may forget?

Schmeg is to bring Flat U2.........remind her.......I want pictures because I am living through you guys............

Schmeg said:

I have most of the tickets and they're sitting right in front of me so I don't forget them. I should just pack them now...having 7 tickets for 2 shows is very stressful for the Charmingly Absentminded One.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

D
O
N
'
T

F
O
R
G
E
T

T
H
E

T
I
C
K
E
T
S
!
!
!
:mad:

shari schultz said:

Schmeg is to bring Flat U2.........remind her.......I want pictures because I am living through you guys............
:uhoh: I should just start packing now!

Even though now I have ALL DAY FRIDAY to pack and I should remember everything since it won't be the usual Throwing-Stuff-in-the-Suitcase-at-1-am-A-Thon I usually have.

shari back to work + new boss+ hours/staffing cut=shari going to her Bono and Edge place FREQUENTLY

arw9797 said:

I don't know what that means :sad:
344%3C746723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2323%3D%3C48%3D%3A8%3B%3D3232%3C4899%3A%3A98nu0mrj

And now for something competely different...does the iTunes Music Store not work for anyone else, or have I been banned? :sad:

Schmeg said:

:flirt: Wanna get back together, Mr. Fly Free With Me? :sexywink: I'll go anywhere...but I might forget toothbrushes, birthday presents...pretty much anything but money and my iPod. :shifty:

Money..iPod and a change of underwear is all you really need! :D

Where do you want to go? We can fly off to exotic spots and go grocery shopping! :hyper:

Vikings suck this year. so pianful. :(

arw9797 said:

what is that? :cute: Where did it come from and why is Edge's guitar facing the wrong way?!?!? :scream: :sad:
It's Flat U2 from Shari!

I :heart: Adam's tiny bass. :cute:

zoney! said:

Where do you want to go? We can fly off to exotic spots and go grocery shopping! :hyper:

:mad: I said we're going to the desert!!!!!!!! :sexywink:

I'm officially a Bears fan this year. :drool:

arw9797 said:

:mad: I said we're going to the desert!!!!!!!! :sexywink:

I'm officially a Bears fan this year. :drool:

come to the green and cheezy side of the NFL :flirt:

Oops about the Edge guitar.....:reject: I was in a hurry to get them out to Schmeg.......

zoney! said:

:hyper: I'll have to think about where to go! The options are endless!

My Patriots aren't so hot either. :sad: Most of the first string is injured and it's killing Tedi Bruschi so he's gotten himself cleared to go back. I know how he feels but I don't think it's a good idea. :|

shari schultz said:

come to the green and cheezy side of the NFL :flirt:

Oops about the Edge guitar.....:reject: I was in a hurry to get them out to Schmeg.......

:barf: I'll never ever wear that horrid yellow and green combo or wear a piece of cheese on my head :|

The backwards guitar is cute and just makes The Edger even more unique than he already is :cute:

Back
Top Bottom