Randooooooooooom is back - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-16-2005, 08:38 PM   #76
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 12:23 PM
well now I sort of feel like a for posting my latest post in the other thread.



*amn: remember: always read randoooom first. *
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-16-2005, 08:39 PM   #77
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zoney!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: six metro locations
Posts: 11,293
Local Time: 11:23 AM
Amanda...was thinking of you yesterday in "our" home!

Just saw your post over in the other thread...I am moving on from it. I didn't factor in the Kariann comments before babbling on.

Again...just trying to get randoom on track.
__________________

__________________
zoney! is offline  
Old 10-16-2005, 08:40 PM   #78
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by zoney!
Amanda...was thinking of you yesterday in "our" home!

Just saw your post over in the other thread...I am moving on from it. I didn't factor in the Kariann comments before babbling on.

Again...just trying to get randoom on track.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-16-2005, 08:40 PM   #79
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zoney!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: six metro locations
Posts: 11,293
Local Time: 11:23 AM
__________________
zoney! is offline  
Old 10-16-2005, 08:41 PM   #80
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
I just cooked, cleaned and took care of clothes for my dad. I still need to clean some more. I really really hope my mom can come home after her MRI tomorrow. My brother went back home until next weekend and it's just so weird with just me and my dad here. It was the same way when he went home and my dad was in the hospital and it was me and my mom. I got really emotional then but my dad was way worse at that time than my mom is since she is basically her normal self and everything is good with her other than she will have to go back to get the carotid artery cleaned out.
I missed this before...sorry.

It has to be really weird without her there. I hope they let her go tomorrow...it's been almost a week now!!

s for the Kariann family.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 10-16-2005, 08:42 PM   #81
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797


P
A
U
L

S
T
A
N
L
E
Y



His is the only solo album I never owned
I cant believe you didnt or dont own that one. Its better than Peter Criss's by a long way. Nowhere near as good as Ace's though. His is without a doubt the best of the solo records.
__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 10-16-2005, 08:43 PM   #82
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 12:23 PM
Only one more thing...I feel like an ass for being all whiney and moody last night.

PLEASE don't let me get in a bad funk people!
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 10-16-2005, 08:43 PM   #83
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 12:23 PM
Boxes of Boo Berry have been bought for all that have requested a box One will be in the mail later this week to Packerland with some U2 goodness included The other will go with me on the plane next weekend. If I missed anyone let me know. Sometime soon I'll have a day off again and can get more.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-16-2005, 08:43 PM   #84
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Is the entire board trying to cram in all of it's drama in before year end?

Kariann

I'm going to sleep, peeps. This time next week, Detroit Rock City, girls!
I'm so excited!!!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 10-16-2005, 08:44 PM   #85
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zoney!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: six metro locations
Posts: 11,293
Local Time: 11:23 AM
If I sense a funk...the cell phone is coming out!
__________________
zoney! is offline  
Old 10-16-2005, 08:45 PM   #86
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room


I cant believe you didnt or dont own that one. Its better than Peter Criss's by a long way. Nowhere near as good as Ace's though. His is without a doubt the best of the solo records.

I bought Ace and Gene at the same time. I never could decide who I liked better but looking back now, Ace's kicked major ass and was better than most of his work with Kiss collectively. I got Peter's as a birthday gift one year and I just somehow never bought Paul's. My friend did make me a copy of it on tape But I know I never paid much attention to it.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-16-2005, 08:46 PM   #87
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
Boxes of Boo Berry have been bought for all that have requested a box One will be in the mail later this week to Packerland with some U2 goodness included The other will go with me on the plane next weekend. If I missed anyone let me know. Sometime soon I'll have a day off again and can get more.
I got your text at an interesting time this afternoon...the power had gone out and A and I are VERY good at that since whenever we work a Sunday together, it goes out...So my phone was on the cashwrap as it was the store phone/timeclock and I had just hung up with Store Support when it went off.

It was really funny at the time, anyway...and then it was about Boo Berry cereal so everyone was like, when I cracked up.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 10-16-2005, 08:47 PM   #88
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



I bought Ace and Gene at the same time. I never could decide who I liked better but looking back now, Ace's kicked major ass and was better than most of his work with Kiss collectively. I got Peter's as a birthday gift one year and I just somehow never bought Paul's. My friend did make me a copy of it on tape But I know I never paid much attention to it.
Did you ever get any of the Frehley's Comet albums? I thought the first one was actually pretty good.
__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 10-16-2005, 08:47 PM   #89
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

I got your text at an interesting time this afternoon...the power had gone out and A and I are VERY good at that since whenever we work a Sunday together, it goes out...So my phone was on the cashwrap as it was the store phone/timeclock and I had just hung up with Store Support when it went off.

It was really funny at the time, anyway...and then it was about Boo Berry cereal so everyone was like, when I cracked up.
I was glad you said no because I didn't buy a box for you! I would have had to go back to Target to get one more.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-16-2005, 08:48 PM   #90
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room


Did you ever get any of the Frehley's Comet albums? I thought the first one was actually pretty good.
Of course! Ace was my guitar hero after all! At one point I had them all but I think my favorite was the most recent one that had just come out. I can't remember what it's called now but it was really good.
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com