Randooooooooooom is back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shari schultz said:
*must win lottery tonight to be able to go to show in Detroit*

I am the only one not going, aren't I?

No you are not the only one not going :(

~joins shari's club~

Maybe someone will send me a postcard from Detroit or say 'hi' to the lads for me or phone me when they play 'Discotheque' (it could happen again and it better happen in Portland or else) or ...

zoney! said:
Kariann's excuses to the nurses for tying bedsheets together (in prep for the hospital break):

1). we are making a fort later

2). housekeeping said they were easier to clean tied together

3). "They are NOT tied together...you've been working too much overtime"

4). "Oh, it's just a nervous habit..."

5). She has been here for like a week and we wanted to change the decor in the room...make feel more like she's at home"

6). "No habla Engleis...uno dos tres quatorce...."

7). "The zulu doctor that stopped by said it will help her heal faster"

Great list :up:

:giggle:

:rant:

The BNL pre-sale was yesterday and today and my pre-sale code didn't work :mad:

~shades of u2.com~

It kept telling me that I wasn't registered and that I hadn't received a pre-sale code but that's not what my email said with my pre-sale access code

:madspit:

Thanks for listening :)

fah said:

No you are not the only one not going :(

~joins shari's club~

Maybe someone will send me a postcard from Detroit or say 'hi' to the lads for me or phone me when they play 'Discotheque' (it could happen again and it better happen in Portland or else) or ...

A friend told me today that I should have blown off work..........I am very fond of my benefits.......damn adult responsibility.....*grrrr*

fah said:
:rant:

The BNL pre-sale was yesterday and today and my pre-sale code didn't work :mad:

~shades of u2.com~

It kept telling me that I wasn't registered and that I hadn't received a pre-sale code but that's not what my email said with my pre-sale access code

:madspit:

Thanks for listening :)

Are the BNL tickets that hard to get? I saw them a little over a year ago and I was able to buy good seats walking up the day of the show. They are a good live band, but their popularity isnt that high right now. I would just try Ticketmaster or whoever the local ticket vendor is there when they go on sale to the public. I think you will do fine. Good luck! :up:

and with that, I'm gone again, sorry to disturb......... :| :wave:

PS: I'm glad Kariann's mother is doing better. I think everyone here prayers are with her.

shari schultz said:

A friend told me today that I should have blown off work..........I am very fond of my benefits.......damn adult responsibility.....*grrrr*
We're hiring at my store and I could possibly need a roommate if you're worried about benefits. :flirt:

I've been cleaning and today I just noticed that the carpet in the dining area that was supposed to be cleaned but we had to cancel the appointment for this week looks even worse due to the toilet overflow issue. :| We explained the incident to my mom and apparently she's thought all week that it happened upstairs.

Kariann said:
I've been cleaning and today I just noticed that the carpet in the dining area that was supposed to be cleaned but we had to cancel the appointment for this week looks even worse due to the toilet overflow issue. :| We explained the incident to my mom and apparently she's thought all week that it happened upstairs.
:yikes: Toilet overflow issues are never fun.

Ticketmaster doesn't want me to miss Clay Aiken.

I don't want to miss him either...with this giant tomato.

gm-tomato.jpg

:happy:

Schmeg said:
Ticketmaster doesn't want me to miss Clay Aiken.

I don't want to miss him either...with this giant tomato.

gm-tomato.jpg

:happy:

Clay would be Aiken if he got nailed with that.........:evil: go for it :evil:

shari schultz said:

Clay would be Aiken if he got nailed with that.........:evil: go for it :evil:
:rolleyes:

:lol:

Edit:
Hey, hidden blue words!
*easily amused & giddy after working 11 days*

Blue Room said:

Are the BNL tickets that hard to get? I saw them a little over a year ago and I was able to buy good seats walking up the day of the show. They are a good live band, but their popularity isnt that high right now. I would just try Ticketmaster or whoever the local ticket vendor is there when they go on sale to the public. I think you will do fine. Good luck! :up:

and with that, I'm gone again, sorry to disturb......... :| :wave:

PS: I'm glad Kariann's mother is doing better. I think everyone here prayers are with her.

Normally, I don't think BNL tickets would be hard to get but they are playing a Christmas concert at a smaller venue and it will probably sell out.

~praying to the ticketmaster gods~

And...you don't disturb me :giggle:

:wave:

Ifound boo berry and frankenberry at Target.

Iwas also going to get Monday concert randomers a gift...they were out of them :grrrrrrrrr:

In lieu of the original gift, I am going to get Schmeg a nice clay aiken poster! :hyper:

zoney! said:
:wave:

Ifound boo berry and frankenberry at Target.

Iwas also going to get Monday concert randomers a gift...they were out of them :grrrrrrrrr:

In lieu of the original gift, I am going to get Schmeg a nice clay aiken poster! :hyper:
:hyper: :drool: :combust: :faint:

fah said:
BooBerry and FrankenBerry cereals are not available in Canada :(
:(

I haven't looked for BooBerry.

I did, however, get a text message about BooBerry while I was about to leave work and Zoney is now one of my "U2 Stalker Friends." :laugh:

Kariann said:
I'm done cleaning and going to shower now.

I know you all really wondered what I was doing and what I will be doing for the next few minutes. :D
I did!

I want to take a bath but naturally...Jim is in there. :grumpy:

Kariann said:
I'm done cleaning and going to shower now.

I know you all really wondered what I was doing and what I will be doing for the next few minutes. :D

~wondered~

In a few minutes I will be putting meatballs into the oven, cooking rice, steaming broccoli and heating up honey garlic sauce.

We need a new thread...someone give me a good title and I'll start it.

Back
Top Bottom